Why do you keep hurting people?

The hunt started out about as normal as it could, find a case, go to the scene and interview the witnesses for any helpful information. At this point Jack was still learning a lot of stuff such as what movies he likes and also he was still trying to tame his powers so he didn't accidentally hurt someone.

Unfortunately, that's exactly what he did. The monster had cornered you in the motel and was slowly advancing on you, ready to rip you to shreds.
Jack had come running and had used his powers to slam the monster into the wall, but in doing so had slammed you into the wall as well, knocking you unconscious.

He immediately freaked out and called for Sam or Dean, the boys quickly made their a way to you and Jack, for once Dean didn't full on blame Jack for what Happened, he understood what he'd been trying to do.

On the way back to the bunker Jack had kept an eye on you, wanting to help you or comfort you in any way, but he was afraid he'd hurt you again. When you arrived back at the bunker you were taken to your room and someone stitched up the wounds you received from the hunt.

Jack, on the other hand, had run out into the woods surrounding the bunker, Sam had gone to follow him but Cass, who had been at the bunker researching and waiting for you guys to get back stopped him.

"He just needs some time alone to process what happened Sam."

Nodding Sam went back to the library, leaving Jack to calm himself down.

Back in the woods, Jack was breaking down, continuing to mumble
"Why do you keep hurting people?" Over and over, letting tears out.

The Nephilim was always scared he'd hurt an innocent, he didn't know it would hurt so much when you got hurt. He'd instantly wanted to flash somewhere but knew Cass or someone else would try and find him.

He stayed out in the woods for what felt like hours before, surprisingly to Jack, Dean had come to get him, he bent down next to Jack and placed a hand on his shoulder

"Come on the kid, you need to come inside, it's getting cold  and you need to eat."

Hesitantly Jack slowly made his way back with Dean, it was silent for a little while before Dean spoke up

"Kiddo, y/n's gonna be fine, you need to stop beating yourself up. I'm sure she'd like to see you."

The blue-eyed boy just nodded in response as they walked into the bunker and to the dining room. When they arrived Jack almost turned to go back outside again when he saw you, hair up in a messy bun with a blanket wrapped around you.

As soon as you saw him you smiled at him and waved him over, Jack approached slowly, he was suddenly pulled forward into a tight hug with you wrapping your arms around his waist, his arms hesitantly embraced you back and you felt his tears seeping into your shirt.

Looking up at him, you will his tears from under his eyes and whisper

"You would never hurt me on purpose Jack, I know that. You were just doing what you knew had to be done and I forgive you, now stop beating yourself up ok?"

Jack looked into your e/c eyes and I whispered back a simple

"Ok."

After that you both sat together, you snuggling into Jacks' chest and him resting his head on your head, he was finally happy with himself after what happened, all thanks to you.

~~~

Really bad but just a sorta filler chapter while I work on a request (which are still open)