"Well, that's where this comes in! You could act more kind, help her more, as that arm won't be healing any time soon. You could help her make meals, preferably calcium type foods. That'll make the healing process a tad bit faster."

"A-Alright, I'll try to do all of that...!"

"Hehe, best of luck! Yuri should be able to leave in about two days!"

"Alright! I'll be back for her then! For now, I'll have to think of some things."

"I completely understand."

"I'll guess I'll be back in two days?"

"Yep! You could come in between days in you need to!"

"Cool. I'll be on my way now!"

"Alright!"

I get up and walk up to Yuri's sleeping figure. I bend down and softly kiss her forehead, blushing heavily in the process.

"Ooo, a bit forwarding, eh?"

"S-Shut up...!" I quietly shouted.

"I'm just kidding!" Yui says, laughing.

"Whatever... I'll be going now."

"Okay, okay. Have fun!"

I wave at her, and she waves back. I walk out the door, touching my lips. I just did that... I really just did that.... I need to learn about calcium meals. Where to find them, at the most. I reach the end of the hospital doors while thinking about calcium type meals. I might have to ask Monika. She's one of the smartest in the club. I quickly reach for my phone in my pocket, and go to my messages.

~ Monika ~

Hey, Monika, I need your help.

I texted her. I didn't want it to sound urgent, because it really isn't. I'm just trying to ask her for a type of meal.

Ding!

Oh, she replied!

Oh, um, I'm a bit... occupied at the moment.

What do you mean?

It's a long story...

I have the time. You could tell me.

I could.... But, I'd rather call then text.

Alright, fine by me.

A few seconds later, I receive a call from Monika. I pick it up and put the phone close to my ear.

"So, what are you 'occupied' with?" I question towards her.

"Well, me and Sayori went shopping for fun, until she persuaded me into getting an outfit that I very much do not want to wear." Monika softly whispers. I caught onto this.

"Hmm, alright. What's with the whispering?"

"Yeahhhh Sayori kinda fell asleep on my shoulder." I giggled a bit.

"Alrighttttt, lovebirds. I'll just ask. For how long?"

"About two hours."

"...what?"

"Yeah... I've been sitting in the same spot for two hours."

"You didn't bother waking her up?!"

"I didn't want to... she looks so cute when sleeping."

"Oh geez..." I face palm.

"You better tell her than. Otherwise, it'll be too late." I say.

"I know, I know... It's just... I'm afraid of being rejected."

"I doubt you'll get rejected."

"But what if I do?" Monika says, sounding quite sad on the other end.

"Look, don't try and focus on the negative outcomes of a situation. Focus more on the positive outcomes. If you focus more on the negative outcomes, it'll increase your anxiety of whatever you're dealing with, and that's not good at all. Focusing on the positive outcomes could help you with your confidence and make you feel better. Just think about all the things you could do if you get accepted. Maybe go out on a nice dinner, or have fun at a playground of something. Just, stop focusing on the bad outcomes, when there's so much more better outcomes than that."

A brief moment of silence overcomes the phone.

"I... I guess you're right... Maybe I should focus on the more positive things. Thanks Natsuki"

"It's no problem. I'll just ask you the question later. Have fun with Sayori. See you later." I say and hang up. Great, now it's all up to me to find calcium stuff. I'll just use the internet. With that, I begin my search.

This is for you, Yuri.

All for you.

(School's killing me T~T)