Sayori, Please

Comincia dall'inizio

"Yayyyyy!!!" I yell, jumping in the air, attracting the attention of many people, including the boy who thought we were dating. I realized this and quickly calm down, smiling sheepishly. Monika just shakes her head, picking out a outift.

"You're gonna look so adorable!" I squeak in.

"S-Shut up..." Monika says, looking down in embarrassment as she heads over to the register.

"Aww, don't be so negative! Have a little hope!"

"..."

Monika purchases the outfit and quickly exits. The cashier just laughs and waves me goodbye. I do the same, following Monika to wherever she went. I finally reach up to her and grin. She was sitting down.

"I can't believe you manipulated me into getting this." she says, looking down.

"Ehh? I didn't manipulate you! I just simply begged until you obliged to my request!"

"That's still a form of manipulation! I can't go outside wearing this! I'll be humiliated for the rest of my life!"

"Don't worry! I'm sure they'll like it!"

"I doubt they will..."

I sit down next to her and put my head onto her shoulder.

"I'm sure, heh...." It seems like I was getting tired. Without knowing, my eyes slowly close together. And with that, I accidentally fall asleep on Monika's shoulder.

Yuri's PoV

I softly raise myself, looking towards Natsuki.

"W-What did you just say?"

"I, uh, I said I like your eyes! They're, umm, very purple! Hehe..."

"Alright.... Natsuki, you're acting a bit weird. Is anything wrong? I'm getting... concerned."

"W-What? W-What do you mean?"

"Natsuki, you would never ever say that to me."

"Whaaaaattt? I'm just... trying to be nice!"

"I don't believe that, but, I'll just roll with it since I'm exhausted."

"Alright, good! Now, go back to sleep!"

"That's sounded a little forceful... but, I'll oblige."

I lay back down and raise the blanket towards my face.

"Goodnight, Natsuki."

"Goodnight, Yuri."

I slowly close my eyes and fall asleep.

Natsuki's PoV

I watch closely as Yuri falls asleep. Don't ask why! I'm just... very protective! Yeah... protective.... That's not the reason.... I'm getting this stupid crush on Yuri.... I doubt she even likes me...

"Miss? Is everything going well here?"

"O-Oh. Yep! Everything's going alright!" I flash my canine tooth towards her. The reply I got was a blush and cheeky smile.

"Alright! If you ever have a problem, come to me, and I'll happily resolve it!"

"Well, I do have this one personal problem..."

"Hit me with it!"

"You see, I have this stupid crush on Yuri... I don't know how I even got it! I just started acting weird around her, and it's annoying me!"

"Hmm, I see, I see. Well, I guess the best thing to do is tell her."

"B-But I always so mean and ugly stuff to her! I doubt she'd ever feel the same..."