Chapter Ten

Ryders POV

"I just dont understand why," I whimper. "we were suppose to being going to the park but she decided to just keep going." Cara had been quiet the whole time I told her about the accident. She just stared at me as I told her about wanting to go to the park and how my mom just drove right past it. How somehow I just had a broken arm from the crash but my mom died in impact. We sat in silence for the longest time afterwards. I hated myself for getting this vulnerable with her. But for some reason I felt safe with Cara.

"I..uh..I don't know what to say," Cara stammered. I could see she was playing with hands. She looked nervous. I had this overwhelming edge to comfort her. "I know it doesn't help but I'm sorry. It was hard losing my mom to cancer and all but we all knew it was coming. But to lose your mom like that and so young...." her voice trailed off. I wrapped my arms around her and she began to cry into my shoulder.

"I should be the one comforting you," she sobbed louder.

"it's ok Cara, um having you in my arms feels right." Why in the fucking titties am I talking like this? This chick seriously messes with my head. I could just hear my Dad now. Ryder man up. I didn't raise no girl. Cara had stopped crying and I layed her back down and covered her up with her blankets. I had started to get my shoes on.

"please don't go," Cara whispered. And just like that any desire to leave was gone. I took my shoes back off and slid into bed with her. Making sure to give her as much space as possible. "please hold me" she begged. I scooted closer to her wrapping my arms around her.

"its ok Cara, Im still here"

A/N: My first attempt at Ryders perspective. I apologize of how horrible that was. I have no idea how to write in a guys perspective. However get ready for an amazing story to come. Check out Bailz78 new book, coming soon. I'm thinking this book will be a crashing success.