Yn, go help these idiots. They need it. Desperately. Be carful and stay safe. Love, dad

I smiled at the note then folded it up and put it in my pocket.
"I'll go. On one condition." I said. Dean nodded for me to continue. "Dean has to carry the Colt, not you Sam." I said firmly.
Before Sam could protest Dean agreed. We all left heading out to the car.
"Hey where are we going?" I asked.
"Bobby's." Sam replied.
"Good. Hey Dean," I made it clear I only want dean to talk to me, "do you think I could shower when we get there? I reek of sulfur."
"Yeah, we should have time before we have to head out." He replied.
As we got closer to the impala I noticed a second car waiting and girl leaning against it.
"Took you two long enough, who's the girl?" She stepping forward. She suddenly pulled a gun out and pointed it at my head, "And why does she smell like sulfur?!"
"Calm down Jo. This is a friend over ours. She not a demon. Just lives with them." Dean joked.
Before I could explain I was shoved into the front seat of Dean's car.
"Sammy why don't you ride with Jo?" Dean more so told Sam rather than suggesting.
I watched in the side mirror as he got in with Jo and we drove off with them following.
When we got to Bobby's I went straight to the bathroom to shower. When I got out I didn't see the use in put jeans back on seeing as it was nearly midnight. So instead I put on some fairly short Nike shorts that I wear to bed and just a random old AC/DC shirt I had in my bag. When I came back down the stairs I was met seeing Castiel.
He was sitting at the kitchen table talking with everyone. I quickly identified everyone except the woman sitting across from my angel.
"Yn! So glad you made it kiddo!" Bobby exclaimed.
"What's going on?" I asked confused by the happy atmosphere.
"Dean insisted that we couldn't start drinking until you were back down here." Jo said laughing.
"Oh sorry guys. I just smelt like sulfur, living with demons will do that to ya. I just wanted to get the smell off. But now that I'm here.... let's get drunk!" I yelled heading over to fridge to pass out beers.
"Hi I'm Ellen, Jo's mom." The woman who I didn't know introduced herself.
"Hi I'm Yn, nice to meet you." I said and took a swig of beer.
"So heir to Hell?" She asked and I blushed for some reason.
"Um... yeah that's me." I said.
"So if anything happens to.... shit what's his name...... oh! Crowley, you get to run Hell?" She asked intrigued.
"Yeah I guess so. But my dad's smart so he won't let anything happen." I said.
"I hope not, you seem too nice to run Hell." She said making me smile.
"Oh don't let that smile fool you, she's a bitch." Dean said clearly already tipsy. I shook my head laughing.
I looked over and saw Castiel sitting alone. I went to sit across from him but Dean beat me to that spot. I looked around for another seat but none were found. So I decided to just stand.
"Wait can angels even get drunk?" Bobby suddenly asked grabbing all of our attentions.
"I've never tried to." Castiel said taking a sip of his drink.
"We should have a drinking contest, see who can,if anyone, out drink angel boy." Ellen suggested.
"Are we all on our second beer?" I asked and everyone nodded. I passed a black sharpie around and everyone made two marks on their arm representing two beers.
"Do we want to add shots too?" I asked and everyone agreed. Castiel just nodded and went along with whatever.
Bobby got out some whiskey and I found a blue sharpie. We all did two shots of whiskey and made two blue marks. After that it was up to us to keep track of our selves.
Everyone was still sitting except me. I was standing next to where Castiel sat with his chair turned away from the table that was slowly but surely filling up with beer bottles. Suddenly an arm was around my waist and I was pulled down into Castiel's lap.
"Hello Yn." He said with a goofy grin.
"Hi Castiel." I answered.
I looked at his for arm seeing about 6 black marks and 10 blue. "How you feeling?" I asked smirking thinking he'd tap out soon.
"I feel great." He said still smiling.
"Good because," I showed him my arm that was almost identical just a bit lower in numbers, "I'm not far behind and I feel fantastic."
I hadn't even noticed everyone else had tapped out and were watching me and Castiel try to out drink one another.
Me and him were both now on our tenth beer and he was getting tipsy where I had already by passed and was on the verge of being full on shit faced drunk.
A few more shots later and I was there. I still sat on Castiel's lap in a fit of giggles as I watched him down his twelfth and finale beer that finally put him in the same state as me.
"Wait Wait Wait." I told him. "You need to mark that one still." I grabbed the sharpie off the table and said "here I do it." I rolled up his sleeve and made a very squiggly mark for him. "There."
"You have nice hair, Castiel. Dean's is nice too but yours is better. Sams isn't nice it's too long." I said running my hands through his hair. He let out a soft moan of pleasure which made me giggle.
"You're like a puppy getting his belly rubbed." I said.
He began to giggle now too. "Well then I'd be your puppy, Yn."
"I'm going to complement you now. I've wanted to say this but I felt it was inappropriate, but now I'm gonna say it for everyone to hear. I enjoy staring at you butt sometimes. It's a very nice butt. I sometimes even wonder what it feels like." He said and to my surprise, even my drunk surprise, his hand slipped under me and quickly squeezed my butt before just resting there.
I slapped he shoulder. "Oh Castiel! We can't do that here! Let's go somewhere that we can through." I said as I stood up with the help of the table . Castiel stood after me also using the table.
We tried to make our way to the stairs but didn't even make it half way before falling over in the living room. I ended up on top of him.
"Perhaps we should just stay here?" He said still smiling. I rested my forehead on his and nodded. Then his lips were on mine. It quickly got heated before Bobby's voice broke us apart.
"Ok I'm fine if you to lay here all couplely but no human/angel hybrid making on my living room floor." He said.
I buried my face in Castiel's chest in embarrassment. His wrapped around me. "Don't worry I'll protect you." He whispered, words slurring together.
I felt myself becoming tired and closed my eyes as we both still lied on the floor. I heard everyone walk off to different rooms to go to bed. I slowly drifted off as I felt Castiel's hands slip down from my lower back to rest on butt again, not that I really cared.