Home Coming (End)

Chapter # 5

Welcome Home Louie 6 :)

"Morning comes and the Sun is high louie woke up slightly opening his eyes but still can't move"

Louie - Shit.......my butt still hurts! aahh..grhh hey eris wake up!!!

Eris - hmmmm what...its very early lay down and get back to sleep (pushing louie with his right arms back to bed)

 Louie - you said when i i sell you my body you'll bring me back home! so i did! what are you waiting for i want to go now!!!

Eris - okay okay!!! fine!!!! and there's one more thing! looks like we have to live together is your room available for 2 (smirk) "Keep Me" :)

Louie - what the f*ck!!!! are you insane???? my mother will kill me if she knew i'm keeping a monster in the house!!!! so shut it its a big no!!!!!!!!!!

Eris - very well i'm not bringing you home......

Louie - what the hellll!!!!! your breaking the deal!!!! after what you did to me!!! f*ck!!!!!!!!!!  hell what do i expect from a demon!!!!! 

Eris - its not my fault...you take the deal and walahhh!!!! anyway what's your problem you just have to take me in your house and we can live happly ever after as simple as that...and don't worry i'll be a human when i face your mom!!!! don't be such a pussy!!!!

Louie - shit!!! shit!!! shit!! Fine!!!!!!! just bring me home safley okay!

Eris - hahahaha Deal!!!! 

"both travel to reach the countryside and brought louie home...the reach the house after a long travel  and louie is very nervous about what's going to happen"

Eris - hey stop worrying okay i won't do a shit!!! (chuckle)

"Knock knock"

Heather - in a minute!!! 

"when heather open the door she was shocked and shouted out loud her mother's name"

Heather - mom!!!!! come down its louie!!!!!!!!!!!

"she hugged her brother and said"

Heather - what the f*ck louie where have you been!!!! were searching all over for you!!!! did you know that its almost 2 months when you get lost we thought your dead!!!!!!!!!! Thank God your not!!!

Louie - oh you still a sarcastic fudge!!!!

Heather - uhmmmm....who is he? (sexy look, chuckle)  

Louie - h-he's eris...uhmmm...he....

Heather - is he your boyfriend?!!! hahaha he's cute come inside

"eris chuckled and heather laughed...louie grabbed heather's wrist and pull her aside and whispered"

Louie - ssshhh sis shut your big mouth mom might hear us!!!! he's not my boyfriend okay

Heather - oh come on bro i i've known you for a very long time don't hide shit things to me hahaha don't worry i will not tell mom okay...chill...uhm eris you both must be starving i'll make food okay just feel at home

Mom - were!!! were's louie!!!!!..........(saw louie) oh louie!!!! you came back  oh god thank you!!!! we thought.........(hugged louie)

Louie - i'm dead!!! you i know i know...come on mom don't cry i'm already here i'm fine

Mom - and who is this handsome young man?! (smile)

Louie - ahmmm....he,he's the one who helped me find way back home....a-and he needs a place to stay (sigh) can he.....

Mom - Absolutely my dear!!!! thank you very much for returning louie home your very welcome in our house....

Heather - dinner is ready!!!!!!! lets eat 

"the family was eating on the table and an intense atmosphere between eris and louie ...eris staring at louie lustfully and louie can't stop blushing and feeling weak...heather notice the movement of them so she chuckled"

Heather - so eris do you have a girlfriend?   "louie chocked and cough loudly"

Eris - ahmm hahaha no i have no girlfriend (stared at louie)

Heather - hahaha i think you and louie will be great friends 

Eris - hahaha is that so...looks like your right....

Back to Work 7

"Louie started to work again until midnight and he didn't know eris is awake watching him"

Eris - hey.....uhm come here its late! still working? (sweet voice) 

Louie - hah! just go to sleep i need to finish this okay...

Eris - okay i'll help you work...

"eris stood up embraced louie and started biting his ear lobe...licking his ear with moans louie can't help but gasp with  pleasure...eris started moving his hands down to louies pants pulling the zipper down and pushing louie's chair to lean the wall . (so the set up is louie facing eris :)

Louie - s-stop.....i-i'm working okay....don't t-touch!!! (feeling weak)

Eris - stop? your already aroused and your telling me to stop? hahaha don't struggle just enjoy it...you can't even hold your pen properly look....your shivering 

Louie - Bastard!!!! that's because y-your s-stroking me!!!!! aaaahhhhh s-stop (moan)

Eris - hahahaha...how about we play a game :) (teasing voice) i suck and you write whatever okay...if you drop the pen we'll be in bed fucking all day okay? (smirk)

Louie - no deal!!!!!!!!!! (whispering) aaahhhhhhh don't my mom and my sister...they might....(moan)

"eris started licking the top of his penis going round and round...and in a few seconds he started bobbing his head taking it all inside he's mouth...he was staring at louie's lewd expression while he's doing that :)  it goes faster and faster...........

Louie - noooooooooo!!!! stop! l-let go!!!!! i'm cumming!!!! take it out from your mouth!!! aaaaahhhh (SPLURT) (PANT,PANT,PANT)

"He came inside eris's mouth and sperm all over eris's face he dropped the pen cause of the weakening of his hands"

Eris - (swallow) you taste sweet and you really came a lot haha...oh no you dropped the pen that means were off to bed :))

"eris pushed he on to the bed and started stripping him"

Louie - what the!!!!!!! you swallowed it???? your disgusting!!!!!!!

Eris - shut-up just spread your legs properly ok (Kiss,kiss,kiss) :) 

"they were intense...eris entered louie rushly and started pushing and thrusting louie moaned and started to move too their tounge intertwined back n forth.

Eris - come hold tight here (he embraced louie he's arms wrapping around eris's neck (push,push)

Louie - aaahhhhhhhhh good.........i can't stop moving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haaaaaaa (pant,pant,moan)

"heather heard the moaning and the squishing sound so she giggled and go to bed :)"

Eris - lets cum together............aaaaahhhhhhhh haaaa (SPLURT) 

Louie - my mom will faint if she knew this that i was making love with a monster shit ........(sigh)

Eris - gorgeous demon you say hahahaha bear with me we'll be together forever that's a deal 

                                                                                  THE END ;D