"Deal with the Demon"

Chapter # 3 

At Home 4 

"louie was stressed out and he didn't even fall asleep last night thinking about what happen that day he plans to escape...but  what happend!!! looks like eris knew that he was escaping"

Creak,creak.creak - louie walking closely to the door 

Eris - its no use!!!!

"he was shocked when a voice spoke whe he reached the nob of thedoor"

Louie - what do you mean its no use??!!!!! i just want to go home right now at this moment!!!! 

Eris - well sad to say you can't (smile while leaning on the wall)

Louie - what the hell are you talking about????!!!!!!!!

Eris - to tell you the truth i'm a demon....i collect bodies and get there souls when they get trap in here 

Louie - are you a psycho or something? hahahaha what!!! you'll transform in to a enormous beast or what hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! stop making me laugh!

Eris - oh...want me to transform???? okay i'll show you 

"little by little eris was transforming into a different creature his eyes are turning red his teeth is pointing sharp his ears are growing...but still the lustful body and the handsome face is still unchanged his muscular body started to move towards louie and louie was shocked with what he saw....he stutter in fear and didn't know what to do"

Louie - oh god!!!!! please help me!!!! please don't eat me i will do everything that you want just let me go!!!! i just want to go home!!!!!

Eris - hahahahahaha don't be afraid you look cute when your drowning in fears and did i mention you look like a girl...fair skin brown hair very tiny body hmmmm it makes me want to devour you (licked his lips)

Louie - D-don't come near me...!!!!!!!!!!! stay away!!!!!!!!!!!

Eris - how about we make a deal (teasing smile)

Louie = W-what deal????!!! (shivering)

Eris - i let you go home and i'll let you live but in one condition..............you'll re-pay me with your body (grip louie's wrist and wrapped his other hand on louie's waist)

Louie - n-no i-i can't!!!!!.......d-don't touch me...why!??!! anything but not that!!!!

Eris - well demons needs to have sex to you know....well what would you say (smile) tell me your answer if not then be ready to die okay? (wink)

Louie's thought's - God!!! what am'i going to do!!!!! i'll be a cold cadaver if i will not make the deal with this f*cking demon!!!!!! but, but how did he know that i'm.....gay!!! oooohhhhh shit!!!!!! maybe demons have esp or whatever!!!! i have to do this or else i will die.....Mom Dad Heather Jeremy just always remember i love you and if i vanished at this moment i'm sure that you'll miss me...(teary eyes)

Eris - damn!! what took you so long to decide!!!! i'm bored hurry up!!!!!!!!!! 

Louie - okay okay!!!! DEAL just don't  hurt me! 

Eris - okay then deal!!!!

"Eris kissed louie sucking his tounge as it bleeds dark smoke started to flow around the atmosphere and their bodies float on the air spinning around like some black magic is happening"

Louie - i-i can't breathe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ha,ha ah (pant)  

Eris - from now on your body belongs to me you will do everything that i want for short you are my slave..............

"louie's nightmare just  started and he's body will have to take more challenges at the same time :) watch out for the next chapters can louie take all the dirty things eris doing to his body" 

"the next chapter of TABOO will be intense i promise you readers so watch out for more don't forget to comment and vote thank you :)"