Crossing Blades

After me and Jake had sparred I had arvindr pointed at his throat and he was on the ground. True I had a soar spot on my rib from when he had rapped me there. But when Jake wakes up tomorrow when he lokks at his ribs his whole torso will be black and blue."How in Valdr's siver scales did you beat me"? "I mean, I am a fully trained rider and elder and no one exept Eragon and Arya beat me my first time sparring with another rider, how did you do that, you must be part elf. "I mean you cant be elf you dont have any elf looks you lokk exactly like eragon"! "Uh... well I am the son of Eragon so he taught me how to use a blade". "Oh, that explains alot, I mean he is the leader of the riders". "Yeah, thats probaly did it so, what are we doing now? "Well for one how did you get a riders sword"? "Oh, thats easy, I got it when I went to Ellesmere and visited Rhunon in her forge and she gave me this as a gift and she somehow guessed Amethysteo would hatch for me. "Interesting,very interesting,so now we are going to practice magic and how progressed you are". "Okay",I said. First he said "what does adurna mean"? "Water". "What does brisingr mean"? "fire". "What does Shur'tugal mean"? "Rider". "What does stenar riesa mean"? "Stone rise"? "What does Valdr mean I told you this"? "Leader"? "Well it seems you are effiecient in the ancient language so this is where we depart, you will meet me here at the same time and follow my directions on dirtieness". "Yes,ebithril'. So I walked to the middle of the training center looking for someone to spar with and a rider caught my eye so I walked over to him and said, "Would you like to spar with me"? "Sure, what is your name"? "My name is Brom, I am the son of Eragon", I stated proudly. "Oh my Hrothgar you are Eragons son, of o..f course I will spar with you". So he pulled out a broad sword and I pulled out arvindr. He got in a position and sprang forward and i was being lazy so I got a heav hit to the head. Outrage and shock filled my head and I sprang forward and he swung I parried the blow but barely but my head raced and I came up with 2 conclusions 1. he can somehow be part urgal ad elf of 2. He was part elf or a elf. In 10 minutes I had a broadsword pointed at my neck and I am on the ground, that was a first. Then I had a plan a risky plan since he was better than me at swordplay but my nerve won out so I did it. "I know what you are" "what do you mean", he said? "I mean I know that you are at least part elf". He sighed "yeah i am a elf I did not tell anyone to treat me differently because everyone would not spar with me because I am a elf". "Oh well this will make you feel better I am 3/4 elf". "Well I promise I will not tell any one". So I walked away my head spinning. When I got to my house I found Amethysteo sitting on my bed "again you forgot me you have a pretty bad memory, did you suffer a recent blow to the head? "Actually, yes I did Amethysteo. "Oh my god what happened", Amethysteo said? "I started sparring with this other rider and I got hit on the head". But then suddenly I felt a warm blanket washing over him, and I passed out.

Hey got another question same prize as last time what is master in the ancient language??

sincerely,

XDforge2004