Departing

Brom's POV: It has been a full month since my visit to the Council of Elders and I discussed my graduation. Today, Jake, Valdr, Amythysteo, and I will be flying west to Ellesmere to get Amythysteo and I's armor. Although he tried to hide it, Amythysteo was excited to meet Arya and Firnen. I have no idea why, he has met both Saphira and Thorn, who are both older than Firnen, which I pointed out to him, but he didn't care. 

    As I got ready for the journey, packing my saddle bags, I wondered, "Should I bring Arvindr? I could use it for protection if needed, and I feel like Rhunon would like to see how I handled and cared for the sword. I'll bring it I decided." I finished packing and went to Jake and Valdr's private quarters. Amythysteo was waiting, grinning toothily up at me. I took one look at him and said "Why don't you go fry some wool off a sheep?" "Because sheep with no wool are nasty little things, they look like cats with no fur."  I stopped talking to him as Jake appeared and Valdr came flying up from the tear shaped hole in the roof. Valdr landed with a gigantic thud that made me tip over and almost fall. Jake reached out a hand to steady me.

    "Are you okay?" He asked slightly nervous. I quickly informed him that I was alright. Without giving any hint Jake bounded to Valdr, jumped onto his left foreleg, then to his shoulder, and then finally nestled himself in the saddle, set in between two spikes. He grinned childishly up at me before saying, "Are we going to get going are not, Brom?" Him being so ready to go startled me. He looked at me expectantly, waiting for an answer. I managed to say,"I thought I would have some time to say goodbye, seeing how Nico is back, and I want to say goodbye to my own father." Jake looked at me for a second then said slyly, "Why should you be saying goodbye to people who are coming with us?" 

    At that moment, I saw Nico and Eragon fly over the house and they both landed with their respective dragons, making such a large thud I did fall over. Amythysteo quickly pushed me up with his right foreleg. I was happy that Nico and dad were coming with me, which means I will have more people to talk to, to give me so last minute advice, and help me as guides, Ellesmere is very confusing. I quickly ran to father and gave him a quick hug then turned to Nico, broke into a smile, and hugged him much more ferociously then I did with dad. Nico stumbled back a few paces saying "Can-Can't bre-breath-breathe." I quickly pulled back, just so happy to see Nico again. I smiled at him then saId, "Just came back to Riders Island, only to come back to Ellesmere, I wonder how sad the elves are going to be." Nico grinned, "None to happy I suppose, when I left I left the tree quite a mess. Also, did you hear, Queen Arya gave birth to a baby girl, she looks a lot like you, actually." I slowly turned my head to dad, where he looked very shocked. I quickly reached my consciousness out to him and said, "You got mom pregnant?! Again?! You know how many problems this will cause? I am enough trouble as it is-" I was going to continue before he cut me off saying "Do not worry, only a few choice people know abut this, and for the problems, every child causes problems, our family just happens to cause more." 

    I was still mad at him for having another child, but I did see how his words did hold some value. I quickly turned toward Amythysteo and jumped into his saddle, right after I secured my legs, he jumped into the sky, towards the west, to Ellesmere, and more importantly, my mother.

    Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter, wrote it in like 40 minutes. Still a filler chapter but it is getting good, and what about the baby girl part xD Well the next chapter will be coming out within a week, may the stars watch over you

-Greek_fanboy