Performance

Jungkook's P.O.V:
It was the next day. Finally, after all the practices we did, we are performing. I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock going off

*Bang Bang Bang* "Shut up!" I threw my phone across the room.

"Ouch!" I rubbed my eyes to see Taehyung rubbing his knee.

"Did you have to hit me?" He whinned.

"I'm sorry Tae! I meant to throw it at the wall!" I got up and plopped on his bed giving him a huge hug, with a kiss.

"Watch where you throw your phone next time!" He laughed.

I was going to get up from the bed to get dressed but, Taehyung pulled me down saying

"No! Don't leave. I'm still tired" He whinned to me, I couldn't say no!

"OMG! AGAIN! GET YOUR LAZY BUTTS UP! WE HAVE TO PERFORM SOON! JEEZ!" Jin walked through the door rolling eyes.

"Okay, okay!" We both said.

- Couple hours later -
I was nervous. Really. It was now time to perform, and it is my first performance ever. I hope all the hard work pays off (You always have hope if you have Jhope. Sorry, sorry)

"It'll be fine. Take a breathe" Taehyung told me calming me down. He makes me feel a lot better. I took a deep breathe remembering him and the others are by my side.

Taehyung's P.O.V:
I woke up to a hit on my knee. It was Jungkook's phone. He didn't realize he hit me until I said 'Ouch' so rude. I'm kidding.

Jin barged into the room, like usual. Telling us to get up. It was almost time to perform and Jungkook was highly nervous, he had never done this before.

"It'll be fine. Take a breathe" I tried to calm him down, he was shaking.

He took a breathe cooling off. What would've happened if I wasn't there with him or the other members?

It was time to perform our new song 'Blood, Sweat, & Tears' (sorry, if the songs are later than the ones I put in)

I was a bit nervous myself, even if I have done this for years.

We started performing. Seeing all the happy fans cheering us on. It seemed to me Jungkook feel much better, I looked over to see him smiling like crazy. He was having fun, and that is all that matters.

Jimin and Suga were widely smiling. Why are they so happy? I know, they are finally together, but Suga is never so happy like this, he's happy but, right now he seemed more.

 Why are they so happy? I know, they are finally together, but Suga is never so happy like this, he's happy but, right now he seemed more

Jungkook was my world.

Back to Jungkook's P.O.V:
I felt so much better again, especially, seeing all fans cheering us on. I know I have been apart of this group about a month or 2. But, I could hear a lot of the fans telling my name. I began to smile so much my face might hurt for a while.