TWO

CHAPTER TWO -- "so niall, I heard you and zayn fucked."

I invited niall over today after hearing him talk to zayn about them having sex again. what a shame. it's too bad he doesn't know that zayn is mine.

"so niall, I heard you and zayn fucked."

"I..I well uhm." he gulped, clearly nervous. I loved the satisfaction it brought me as I saw someone was scared of me.

"congrats I guess..how did it feel to have his tongue inside your mouth when you kissed? oh right, you wouldn't know, only I would."

"what do you mean?"

"oh clearly zayn never told you about us then." I fake gasped. "what a shame to know your fiancé doesn't trust you with his past life."

"I know lots about zayn's childhood thank you very much."

"oh really, like what?" I smirked.

"well uh, I know he has younger siblings-"

"ah, it's too bad they died in a house fire at one of their friend's house. continue."

"his mum is british-"

"oh sweet tricia. what a lovely woman she was. too bad she died in a car accident in '09."

"his dad-"

"oh he was a right bastard. he walked out on zayn right when he was a little boy. you were saying?"

niall got quiet and my smirk grew bigger. "nothing." he whispered and bit his lip.