Jump City, Titans' Tower

*DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN BEN 10 OR TEEN TITANS. ALL RIGHTS GO TO MAN OF ACTION ENTERTAINMENT, CARTOON NETWORK, AND GLEN MURAKAMI*

"Do you think they got the message?" Starfire asked, looking at Cyborg.

"Definitely," Cyborg replied. "No message ever fails to go through to or from my system." Ben, Gwen, and Kevin appeared. "See?"

"Yippee for you," Raven said unenthusiastically.

"What's wrong?" Ben asked, heading over to the screen.

"Slade is back again," Robin explained, pulling up a file. "And he's after one of you three."

"Who?" Gwen asked, raising her eyebrow.

Beast Boy sighed and scratched his head. "Well... Uh..."

"We don't wanna scare you but we think he's after you, Gwen," Terra answered.

"Me? For what!?!" Gwen asked, angry. "I already have three people after me!"

"Along with a whole group of creeps after all three of us," Kevin added, putting a protective arm around her.

"Well you are pretty powerful," Starfire said, sitting down. "It could be that he wants yet another apprentice."

"Did he not learn his lesson after I betrayed him?" Terra groaned. Beast Boy pat her shoulder.

"He's in Bellwood tracking you," Robin said, looking at the map.

"If he's tracking me, wouldn't he already know I'm here?" Gwen quirked an eyebrow.

"She's got a point there," Ben admitted.

"Anyone in the mood for pizza?" Beast Boy offered, trying to get their minds off of it until they had to fight Slade or any of the creeps they were talking about.

"I'm all for it," Gwen agreed. "Guys?"

"Sure," Cyborg replied. "Just let me get the T-car."