Chapter One

Olivia Benson
Monday, June 2nd
4:04 p.m

"Harry! Leave me alone! I'm trying to finish unpacking my room you asshole!" I scream at my brother who's throwing pillows at me while I'm trying to unpack my boxes into my new room.

"Hurry up I'm bored and hungry. You said we could go get food when your done so hurry up Bitch." He pushes back.

"Okay fine. Give me 10 minutes and we can leave." I say as I push him out of my room.

"I'm counting down so hurry up." He yells through the door. Fucking annoying. I start putting my folded up clothes in my drawers and hanging up my jackets.

"Olive! Olive! It's been ten minutes!" Harry screams from down the stairs.

"Would you stop calling me Olive? It's Olivia!" I smack the back of his head as I walk past him to put my shoes on.

"Fine sorry. Where's mom and dad?" He asks.

"Mom's at work but she said she's going to the gym before coming home and dad's working over time. They should be home around 7:00 and it's 4:30 right now." I say as I grab my keys off the hook. Harry opens the door and we both see a group of three girls.

"Ah hello?" Harry speaks.

"Hi! You must be the new neighbors." The older lady of the three says. I push Harry to the side so I could speak to her.

"Yes, hello I'm Olivia and this is Harry." I put my hand out to shake their hands. "Our parents aren't home yet but I'm sure you'll meet them soon." I smile at the group.

"Oh I love your name, I'm Katherine and these are my daughters Molly and Laura." She smiled through her words.

"Thank you. " I start to speak but Katherine's phone goes off.

"Sorry excuse me my sons calling, nice meeting you. Have a good night."

"Oh you're fine. Nice meeting you guys!" I smile and wave, the group dismisses themselves and walk towards their house.

"They seem nice." I say as I step into my car.

"Yeah, can we pick up Rachel on our way?" Rachel is my best friend. Also my brothers girlfriend.

"Of course, just no making out or I'll fucking push you out of my car." I joke.

"Oh I'm so scared." He says with sarcasm and rolls his eyes.

"Fuck you." I laugh.

Jack Gilinsky
Monday, June 2nd
4:26 p.m

"Thank you for flying with Delta." The flight attendant says into the intercom before dismissing us to get off first class.

"Thank fucking god we're home!" Johnson says as we push through the clump of people getting off the airplane. We walk down to the baggage claim to get our bags.

"For real, I can't wait to see mama Gilinsky." I smile thinking of my family. "That reminds me I have to call her."

"Okay you call her while I order an Uber." J sat down on a bench. I called my mom and told her we just got off the plane and we were coming home and she said she couldn't wait to see the both of us.

"The Uber should be pulling up right now." Johnson's says as A blue truck pulled up. We put our stuff in the back and drove towards home.

The Uber dropped Johnson off first then me. As we got closer to my house I see a tall man and a smaller woman next to my parents. The Uber pulls into my driveway and my mom rushes over to me.