"W-well I do too! Bigger moron."

Laxus stares at her before facepalming. "I don't even want to argue with you."

"I win! Nehhh." Katsumi grins with her tongue out as Laxus chuckles.

"You've gotten more kiddish." Laxus tells her with a smirk. "Grow up would ya?"

"Better then being old like you." Katsumi retorts fiercly [sp?] with a smile. "You're kiddish too, arguing with me."

"So you admit it." Laxus says as Katsumi runs into a wall groaning.

"Ugh. Shut up." Katsumi groans as she turns and leans on the wall. "Oh, have you heard of the new member yet? His name is supposedly Hebiyo Kuraito. Do you think he's gonna be good?"

"Yeah, gramps told me about him." Laxus answers. "He's supposed to be into snake magic, so be careful."

"Yeah yea." Katsumi replies, tying her blond hair into a pony tail. "I'm gonna go train out in the back."

"Have fun." Laxus calls out as Katsumi sticks out her tongue and heads towards the back door.

Katsumi sits beside the river and dips her feet in, sighing as she feels the tension and stress melt away from her mind.

"Yosh." Katsumi says, grinning to herself. "Let's try this out. Crystal!"

A small crystal, about the size of Katsumi's fist appears in her palm. "Crystal make; knife!"

The crystal starts to glow lightly in Katsumi's hand, and then starts to morph and twist. Katsumi starts to feel the ache in her arm as the crystal forms a large knife, larger then the one she had done in front of her grandpa.

Katsumi smiles in front of her work and continues on it even further. "Crystal make; Wakizashi katana."[for those who don't know- when a pair of katana come in, the main one used is called the katana, and the smaller one for commiting sepaku is called Wakizashi... I think]

The crystal begins to morph again, this time rippling and melting in her palm. Finally after a few minutes, the crystal begins to melt into a small katana.

"Ah I see, so the trick is to have inner focus, and don't add too much magic power or else it will ripple like that..." Katsumi says to herself in understanding. "I see. It takes alot more magic power to contain the form though."

"I see you're learning." A voice comes from behind. "Though, it was kinda my job to teach you."

"Gray?" Katsumi questions, whirling around to see a smirking Gray... Without a shirt.

"Yeah, you're right about the control in magic power. But you also need to stay calm to make the weapon more powerful." Gray explains. "For example. Ice Make; Sword!"

Ice starts to form in his hands quickly, resulting in a large sword. "This sword's properties are now a suitable condition to cut." Gray informs, as he slices a small rock on the side. "But it can also be used to freeze stuff."

"Freeze?" Katsumi questions. "You mean if you hit someone with that sword, they'll freeze entirely?"

"If you do it right." Gray points out as he makes another sword. "Ice Make Freeze!" He yells as he swings his arm back to hit a tree.

Instead of cutting or making a dent, the ice starts to spread all over the tree until the tree is frozen solid. Gray tosses his sword up and catches it. "That's how it's done."

"O-oh. Okay." Katsumi nods. "So, what you're saying is, inner focus, and stay calm?"

"Yeah, let's try it out. And this time, try making a bigger weapon." Gray suggests. "I'm sure you can do it, Katsu-chan."