The Pull

Harry's POV:

I exit the stage, and head for the door into the arena. I'd normally go shower and change before meeting a few fans backstage, but I've only got one thing on my mind. I knew she was here...I felt her.

Jeffrey stops me at the door. "C'mon, mate! You know you can't go out there without causing a stampede, and we don't want anyone to get hurt." He puts his arm around my shoulder and turns me around, guiding me down the hallway to my dressing room. "Let's get you out of that suit, and she'll be here in a few minutes, okay?"

This suit is fucking hot, and he's right. If I went out there, I'd cause a riot, and I don't want to see anyone get hurt. I want to see Natalie, that's all I want right now. I felt the undeniable pull the second I took the stage, I felt the ache of wanting her so bad that when I opened my eyes during 'If I Could Fly' and she was there, I thought I'd imagined her.

"Great show, Harry!" one of the crew members grins as she's walking by, and I'm so focused on Natalie that I forget her name. I stop and, to her surprise, give her a hug. If I can't hug Natalie just yet, I guess I'll hug the whole crew. And that's when I feel her again, when I'm surrounded by these amazing people who sacrifice so much so I can live my dream.

I turn around slowly, the pull excruciatingly strong. Her blue eyes are shimmering, her plump, pouty lips quivering. The crowd around me disperses, and the hallway goes quiet, except for the slamming of the door behind her. The loud noise sets her off, and she's running toward me. I catch her as she springs into the air, although not in the romantic run-through-a-field-of-flowers kind of way, more like the Natalie-is-a-bit-clumsy way. She laughs, her smile indenting the matching dimples on her cheeks, as she whispers in my ear, "You're always catching me, Styles."

~~~~~

Natalie's POV

He lifts me in his arms, spinning me around a couple of times before letting me slide slowly, gently, against him to the floor. His smile matches mine as he whispers hoarsely, "I knew you were here, baby. I could feel you." He presses his lips to mine, biting my lower lip before pulling back to look in my eyes. "Mmmm, I need to feel you so bad..." the promise in his darkened eyes sends a tingle down my spine. "But first, there are some people I'd like you to meet."

He ushers everyone into a lounge area, stripping off his suit jacket and exposing his torso through the thin white shirt. "I apologize, I'm quite sweaty," he laughs and pulls Aunt Joanie into a hug. "I'm so happy to meet you, I've heard such wonderful things about you!"

He hugs everyone else in the room, his eyes watering when he hugs Anne. "Thanks, Mum, for doing this...and for loving me even when I'm not very lovable."

"It was her idea, love, and you know I'd do anything for my babies...it makes me happy to see you so happy." Her eyes follow him as he turns his attention to the kids, dropping to his knees on the floor in front of them. "He's so good with kids," she smiles, and squeezes my hand, "I can't wait to see him with his own someday."

We both watch as he talks to them, his smile bright, his features animated. He offers them a snack and sits at the table with them, they're giggling and telling jokes. My heart does a flip, he is going to be a great father, someday. 

He introduces them to the band when they come in, and he's beaming when he introduces them to me. "Natalie, I'd like you to meet Sarah, Adam, and Clare...they keep me grounded, they're the whole reason this tour has been so successful."

   "Actually, it's the other way around," Sarah smiles and hugs me.  "We're having the time of our lives!  It's so nice to meet you, Natalie.  Harry talks about you all of the time, I feel like I know you already."

   "You guys were amazing!" I say as I hug Clare and shake Adam's hand. "The energy level was astounding, I had the time of my life watching you!"

   Mitch gives me a hug and laughs in my ear, "Phone sex, huh?" He sidesteps a punch to the arm, "Easy killer...don't break my nose!"

"Yeah, don't mess up his pretty face..." Harry wraps his arms around me from behind, his chin resting on my shoulder, "I can't have him bruised up on stage in Houston."  His hot breath in my ear shoots a now familiar ache through my veins, "How long can you stay?" 

   "Three nights, I fly out the day after the Houston show..." I whisper back, leaning into him as he nuzzles my neck.

   "Mmmm, you get to go on tour with me!  This makes for a very happy Harry."  His smile widens as he turns me to face him, lowering his head to press his lips to mine.  "I don't want to leave you, baby, but I've got a couple of meet and greets...will you be alright at the hotel until I get there?"

   "I'll be fine...just, you know, hurry."

~~~~~

   We're on the rooftop when he gets there nearly two hours later, the rooftop bar shut down to accommodate us.  I've enjoyed the time I've had getting to know Harry's extended family, as Adam, Sarah, and Clare entertain us with stories about being on tour with Harry.  Mitch and Zoie are quite comfortable, in their own little bubble, and I think maybe tonight will make for a very happy Zoie.

   "Mm sorry it took so long," his eyes are red and puffy, and when he takes me in his arms, he molds his body to mine in a way that he's never done before.  "There was this little girl, about Reese's age...she has leukemia."  He closes his eyes to hold in the tears pooling in them, and smiles, a broken smile that breaks my heart, "I just couldn't leave her..."

   "I'm so sorry, baby..."  I hold him tight, this prince of a man, who gives so much of himself and asks for so little in return. He truly deserves everything this life has to offer him. An unwelcome thought crosses my mind, as he clings to me. I can't give him what he deserves. I push it away, to the darker recesses of my mind. I can give him what he needs right now.

So I hold him tighter.

I feel a hand on my shoulder and lift my head to meet Anne's eyes. She kisses the top of his head, and tells us she'll see us in the morning. I look around and the rooftop is empty, except for us.

I sense a change in the atmosphere; a charge of electricity sweeps through my body when his hands, groping for substantial leverage, grip my ass and grind me into him.

He raises his head, the depth of his heart exposed in his teary, jade eyes. The pain, the need, the unadulterated hunger. Oh, the hunger as my lips crash hungrily into his.

I am on fire. A guttural moan escapes my lips, or was it his? It doesn't matter; his lips or my lips, we are one. There's no need for tenderness, the hunger driving us won't allow it.

His mouth scorches a trail of fire down my neck, stopping only to pull my shirt over my head and remove my bra with a flick of his wrist. I take the opportunity to remove his thin white shirt, ripping a button off in the process. It was taking too long-and we don't have time. I don't bother to apologize, as I've moved down to undo his pink dress pants. He kicks out of them as I'm sliding my shorts off. His lips meet mine again with a forcefulness that throws the hunger out of control.

He grabs my hand and leads me to the closest thing to us, the bar. He bends me over a stool and pushes my legs apart with his knee. I arch my back and raise my ass as he strokes the tip of his cock against my slit, searching for entry. His hands grasp my waist, clenching tightly as he slams himself into me. I brace myself, as he pounds into me over and over.   His raw, animal-like thrusts drive me over the edge, into the abyss as wave after wave courses through my body.  He moans, "I need you...I need you so fucking much," as he drives into me one more time, spilling his heart and soul deep inside me.