Jerome growled as Theo left his hand on my cheek " I heard him doll". " Anyone else wanna leave?" Theo asked taking a step back from me " No I'm good Mr. Boss man" I giggled as he smirked at me. " Then I'll show you to your rooms". We were all let lose as we followed Theo through his mansion before we got to the third floor where our rooms would be. Everyone went into their assigned rooms as Theo stopped in front of two doors " Jerome your room is the door on the left, (Y/N) yours is the door on the right. I have new clothes for you in there, as well as make up so you can make yourself look even more beautiful for my plans. If that's even possibly" he flirted and I couldn't help but smirk as Jerome growled and wrapped his arm around my waist.

" Sorry boss, but this ones mine" " I see, well than I guess we'll both have to behave ourselves Jerome. For now I want you and the rest of the Maniax to go to Gotham Gazette, and make your mark on this city. But (Y:N) stays here". " What now?" I growled " Oh don't worry sweet heart, your part of the Maniax your just going to he working in the background". " She belongs with me on the stage, she's just as crazy as me" Jerome smirked which made me laugh my maniac laugh " I see she is. Fine, but make sure her face isn't seen. I need her for my future plans".

" Little to the right. Stop. There's perfect. Bombs away boys!" I laughed as Greenwood tossed a guy over the edge with an M spray painted to him. They continued to drop bodies as I laughed like a complete physcopath, " Did I ever mention how much I love your laugh?" Jerome whispered seductively behind me as he wrapped his arms around me. " A few times, but it depends how much you like it Mr. J" he growled as he moved my hair back and started devouring my neck making me release small moans.

" Guys as sexy as that sound is, we got a spare what we gonna do with it?" Greenwood asked as I smirked. I jumped out of Jerome's grip and spray painted an exclamation mark onto him " Toss him boys" I smiled darkly as they threw him over the edge. I leaned over the edge and smiled at our work " Good work boys, Drinks on Theo!" We all cheered as we walked back to the car only to have Jerome bite my earlobe " Your coming with me to my room" " Yes sir" I winked as we drove home.

As soon as we walked in the door Theo greeted us " Well done, you made quiet an entrance into Gotham" Jerome grabbed my thighs and picked me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist, he started devouring my neck as I let out small moans. " They've been like this since we finished" I opened my eyes to see Theo staring at us, and as I made eye contact with him he bit his lip as he stared at me. " J...lets take this upstairs" I moaned " Oh someone's excited" Jerome grinned at me as he rested his forehead on mine " Only for you baby".

He carried me up to his bedroom and threw me on his bed, quickly stripping himself and hovering over me. " I'm gonna make you feel so good princess" he stated as he stripped me down to my birthday suit. Within seconds he we thrusting into me as he pinned my arms to the bed, dominating me as I moaned louder than I ever did before " OH GOD YES JEROME!" I screamed as he smirked at me. " Does daddy make you feel good princess?" " YES" by now the bed was slamming against the wall and before I knew it I came " FUCK" " FUCK DOLL!" Jerome moaned as he came too.

He stared down at me as we panted and smiled at each other. He rolled over so he was laying beside me and pulled me closer to him so I was resting my head on his shoulder as he wrapped his arms around me tight. " I love you Jerome" I looked up at him as he smiled down at me " I love you too (Y/N) and I'll make sure this time we don't get caught" I looked at him confused " What do you mean J?" He pressed his hand lightly against my stomach " I want to try again" " Y-you do?" I asked sitting straight up " Of course I do" he sat up as well " When you were carrying our baby it's the happiest both of us had been, I love you doll and I want to marry you, I want to have a baby with you. I want a life with you" he said as he cupped my face in his hands.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and held him tight " You don't know how much hearing that means to me J" " I'll always be here doll, nothing's going to take us apart this time". I smiled and kissed him as a knock was heard against the door " Love birds, dinners ready for you downstairs". Jerome growled and I laughed before kissing his hand " We can tell everyone we're gonna try again" " Think they'll be happy this time?" He asked cocking an eyebrow " They were over the moon last time. I say they'll be happier this time". We quickly got dressed and made our way to the dinning table hand in hand, we sat down beside each other and started eating.

I was zoning in and out of the conversation and jumped when my hand was touched " Are you alright (Y/N)?" Theo asked as he stroked my hand gently. " Yeah, sorry I was thinking" " About what? You missed our ideas for our next plan" " I was thinking about something Jerome said to me" I smiled at him as he smiled back and grabbed my hand kissing it. " We can tell them now if you want?" Jerome told me and I smiled at him which he nodded at. Jerome stood up and tapped his glass with his spoon " Attention ladies and gentleman, myself and my beautiful doll have an announcement to make" Jerome called catching everyone's attention.

Jerome took my hand in his and smiled " We have decided to try again" Barbra smiled and clapped as soon as she heard the news while the others clapped and said congratulations, which made Theo very confused. " Excuse me? But try what again?" " Oh (Y/N) was pregnant while we were in Arkham" Barbra smiled " Pregnant? Your so young" " It was a birthday present" Jerome laughed as I smacked him " How did you lose it?" Theo asked making my smile disappear. " We don't talk about that" Jerome growled " She was giving shock therapy while Jerome watched" Barbra spat " She lost the baby during it".

" I'm so sorry" Theo spoke as he rubbed my hand. " And as much as I would love for you two to try again, you can't" " Why not?" Jerome spat " I need (Y/N) to play a young teenager to help me get to Bruce Wayne, she can't do that if she's pregnant!" Theo yelled. Bruce Wayne? What the hell has he got to do with this?