CHAPTER 66-69 AFTER OBTAINING LOVE

Start from the beginning

皇帝闻言挑眉,负手在后,一副高深莫测的模样,凌萧内心有些发怵,虽然他能猜测皇帝对结果有了想法,但是他并不知皇帝心中是怎样的想法。

The Emperor raised an eyebrow at his words, his hands behind him while he continue to wear his profound appearance. Ling Xiao felt terrified in his heart, although he can guess that the Emperor already has some thoughts about it, he did not know what the Emperor was thinking about after all.

可他已经开了头,就没有了后悔的余地,他只能硬着头皮说道:"她......要毒死我,我便一直找机会报仇。"

But since he already started, then there was no more leeway for him to regret it. He could only brace himself and continue, "She... wanted to poison me to death, while I continue to look for an opportunity to take revenge."

凌萧故意说的模棱两可,既没有说清楚莫绮想要毒死自己是上辈子的事情,也没有说清楚莫绮究竟有没有真正毒死自己。

Ling Xiao deliberately spoke ambiguously, he did not clear up the fact that Mo Qi wanting to poison him to death was something from his past lifetime, now did he say whether or not Mo Qi had managed to poison him to death.

一切说得似乎都是这辈子发生的,让皇帝不至于听到前世今生这样的虚无缥缈而难以接受的事情。

Everything he said was something that happened in this lifetime, so the Emperor would not hear something so unrealistic and hard to accept like a past lifetime.

然而,皇帝却似乎什么都知道,他突而说道:"你死了,所以朕才杀了她。"

However, the Emperor seem to know everything and interrupted, "So We killed her because you died."

他的话不是疑问,而是在陈述肯定。

His words were not a question, but a declaration of his certainty.

凌萧讶然的听着,只觉背后一阵发凉。

Ling Xiao listened in surprise, but could only feel his back grow cold.

皇帝回头,清冷冷的看着凌萧,薄唇轻启道:"上辈子的事。"

The Emperor looked back at him coldly while words flowed from his thin lips, "In your past lifetime."

"皇上......您......"凌萧心里咯噔了一声,不由一阵心悸慌乱。

"Your Majesty... you..." Ling Xiao's heart thumped and he started to panic.

"如此,便能解释你一步步的神机妙算了。"

"Like that, it explains all of your clever schemes."

"......"

"......"

皇帝说这话,声音很平很稳,完全没有发怒的前兆,但是,凌萧却莫名感觉到了恐慌。

When the Emperor said it, his voice was very calm and firm, it did not hold any sign of anger. But Ling Xiao felt an indescribable sense of alarm.

即使有免死金牌在手,此时他亦不敢抬头看皇帝的表情,他不清楚皇帝会怎么处理自己这个死了又活了的人,他只将头低得极低,浑身都在害怕得发抖。

Even if he had the golden death exemption plate, he still did not dared to look at the Emperor's current expression. He didn't know how the Emperor was going to handle him—someone who died then revived again. He could only keep his head extremely low, trembling in fear.