Chapter 61: The Strongest Country

Start from the beginning

兰蔚一见侍女走远,立马上前,拽着凌萧的手严肃的问:"你现在立马带着你的侍女,回程。"

Once Lan Wei saw the maid going farther, he immediately advanced forward and pulled Ling Xiao's hand, seriously saying, "You will take the maid that led you here and go back immediately."

凌萧皱眉,甩了甩手,没有甩开兰蔚的束缚,不悦的盯着兰蔚道:"你什么意思?"

Ling Xiao frowned and flung his arm, but did not fling off Lan Wei's restriction. He unhappily stared at Lan Wei, "What is the meaning of this?"

"回去。"兰蔚显得很严肃也很执着。

"Go back." Lan Wei appeared both very serious and very dedicated.

兰蔚神情肃穆,目光如炬下,表情显得认真而不可拒绝。

Lan Wei's solemn and respectful appearance, with his eyes like fire, made an expression that was very earnest and cannot be refused.

凌萧挣扎着,见此,默默的安静了下来,面露不解道:"兰蔚,你究竟想干什么?"

Ling Xiao struggled but silently calmed down at the sight. With a face of confusion, he asked, "Lan Wei, just what are you doing?"

"这话该我问你。"兰蔚抿唇:"凌萧,你究竟想干什么?"

"Those should be my words." Lan Wei pursed his lips, "Ling Xiao, just what are you doing?"

"......我?"凌萧嗤笑:"你没看见吗?皇上差我过来,我便过来看看傅......"

"...Me?" Ling Xiao sneered, "Didn't you see? The Emperor sent me here, so I came to see Fu..."

凌萧的话还未说完,兰蔚气恼的打断他道:"你看不出来,这是皇上在试探你吗?"

Ling Xiao had not even finished speaking when Lan Wei interrupted him, annoyed, "Can't you see that this is the Emperor's way of testing you?"

凌萧一愣,面色一整,神情便跟着严肃了起来。

Ling Xiao stared blankly, his face froze then a serious one followed up.

皇帝在试探他?

The Emperor was testing him?

凌萧面上的认真,让兰蔚看见了凌萧重视此事的决心,他平复内心的急切与激动,松手放开了凌萧:"傅禹君要娶你之事,在邵国弄得沸沸扬扬,那时候,皇上就在邵国,你认为皇上会不在意吗?你可是皇上的皇君。"

The seriousness on Ling Xiao's face showed Lan Wei how important this was to him, as well as his determination. He calmed his impatient and moved heart, releasing Ling Xiao, "The matter of Fu Yujun wanting to take you as his wife spread and was constantly talked about in Shao Country. At the time, the Emperor was in Shao Country, did you think he would not mind it? You are the Emperor's King Consort."

"......"那时候凌萧被软禁在傅禹君的府上,倒是并不知道外面的情况,此时也真忽略了这茬。

"......" Ling Xiao had been in house arrest at Fu Yujun's home and therefore did not know the outside situation. And now he was still overlooking this opportunity.

见凌萧深思,兰蔚提醒说道:"皇上亲自派人送你过来探望傅禹君,究竟抱着什么样的心思?用你了解皇帝的心和你的聪明机智好好想想吧。"

Watching Ling Xiao fall into his thoughts, Lan Wei reminded him, "The Emperor personally has someone send you to go see Fu Yujun, just what was his thoughts at the time? Use your understanding of the EMperor and intelligent mind to think over it well."