Chapter 32: The Prime Minister Lost Power

Start from the beginning

The Emperor's eyes darkened as he looked at him, his lips pursed.

"Thank you Your Majesty...mmh..."

Before he could finish, the Emperor once again locked Ling Xiao's lips with his. It was different from the gentle and soft kiss with the medicine, this was a distinct and true one.

Wreaking havoc as he invaded Ling Xiao's mouth, he was tyrannical as he tried to draw out the fragrance from within the little eunuch's mouth as if it was immortal honey.

"Mm...mmh...Your...mm..."

Ling Xiao moaned, filled with both pleasure and pain.

This kiss was too fervent, too overbearing, not even giving him a chance to breathe. It was like he was a fish out of water, weak in the Emperor's embrace, only able to submit to the other's demands, and also on the verge of suffocating. Ling Xiao knitted his brows, powerlessly struggling.

Feeling Ling Xiao struggle, the Emperor moved his kiss down from his lips to his neck steadily. Ling Xiao trembled as his frail neck was licked and kissed by the wet warmth. It was like he had been placed in hot water, as a deadly scorching heat surfaced.

Ling Xiao gasped for breath, his consciousness began to grow fuzzy. His lower body was swelling and he couldn't help but reach out a hand to make it more comfortable. However, during his turning, his calf suddenly knocked against something else that was similarly hot.

"Haah..."

The groan from Emperor cleared Ling Xiao's mind and, widening his watery eyes, he hastily tightened his legs to hide his heated item. Once again, he looked at the Emperor helplessly and flustered.

The Emperor frowned. Judging by his face, he seemed to be restraining himself yet also was rather annoyed.

A long time afterward, the Emperor finally got up and sighed heavily. Turning around to look at Ling Xiao, he said, "Your injury really chose a nice time to happen."

Ling Xiao's heart leaped in fright as he wonder what the Emperor meant.

Seeing that, the Emperor sat by the table not far from him and drank several cups of tea.

Ling Xiao lowered his head, wondering if he should say anything.

Then, a report from the commander of the imperial soldiers, Meng Qi, came from the entrance.

"Your Majesty, the assassin has been caught."

Ling Xiao stared blankly. Didn't Lan Wei have excellent martial arts? How could he be caught so simply...

"Watch over him outside." The Emperor said.

"Yes." Meng Qi answered.

The Emperor stood up, prepared to go out. Surprised, Ling Xiao cried out at once, "Your Majesty."

Worry lined the little eunuch's face, along with some doubt. The Emperor's heart soften at the sight and walked in front of him, rubbing his hair, "We will come back quickly, so be good and rest here."

"......" with his heart full of questions, Ling Xiao raised his eyes.

Wasn't this Emperor going to ask him how the whole event happened? He was the number one eyewitness of this matter!

Ling Xiao was unable to control himself when he thought that and asked, "Your Majesty... you are not going to question this servant?"

The Emperor paused, leisurely and lightly answering, "There is no need."

Ling Xiao stared blankly. What did he mean there was no need? Did the Emperor... already know everything?!

While he was amazed, the Emperor suddenly turned back, and Ling Xiao hurriedly controlled his expression, covering up the astonishment in his eyes.