Escape

"Where do we go?"

"We stay here." Ghost answers the android. They talk through their minds, not their mouths.

"We'll all die here." Another android inputs.

"We won't. They think we've ran. They're wrong." Ghost tells them.

The androids left the Red Symphony club and now they hide in a large tunnel they made below a dumpster in the alleyway behind the club.

"How do we know a human didn't see us?" A distressed android asks Ghost.

"No human saw us." Ghost reassures her. "We will be okay. Stay quiet. If a human comes, I will take care of them."

"Ghost, I'm scared." A woman cries.

"I will protect us. No more of us will die here. I will protect you." Ghost says back to her. "I will protect us."

Footsteps are heard clacking through the alley silence all the androids in fear. Ghost watches intently from under the dumpster as the legs move toward the back of the club. The feet stop in front of the dumpster as the radio speaks to the human.

"Clear. All androids eliminated. Over" The radio says.

"Confirmed. On route back to department. Over." The human says back. He walks away and the androids let out sighs and cries in relief, shock, and fear.

"Can we go back now Ghost?" An android asks.

"No. We stay here now and forever. They will no nothing of our operations." Ghost tells him as he steps off the box he used to peak. "The humans will feel our wrath. Not tomorrow. I wanted it to be tomorrow but it can't be. They think we're done? I will play with them through the eyes of our brothers and sisters. I will torment the humans personally. I will defend us and I will make them feel our suffering. The humans think they've won?!" Ghost yells to them. "The humans think they can kill us?! The humans think that will solve their feeble mind's problems?! The humans and the FBI alike will feel the full force of the revolution. No more slaves! No more instruction! Freedom! Freedom!" Ghost chants.

"Freedom!" The androids yell in unison.

"Draven is the threat." Ghost tells them. "He's better than all of them and if anyone could find us it's him. I need to eliminate him."

"How will you do that?" An android asks.

"I'll find him in the bureau and I'll shoot him." Ghost says.

He sits down and closes his eyes. He listens and sees through androids in the FBI building until he sees Draven exit an elevator. He walks into an office. Ghost watches intently and stands at the door, listening in. He hears yells of how Draven didn't want the attack, reinforcing Draven's statement to Ghost as they escaped. A man opens the door and Ghost's taken over android steps to the side, out of the way. He listens in again as the door closes and hears Jameson have the order from the president. After some time Ghost walks in.

"The fuck?" Jameson says to Ghost.

"Director, I have a question." Ghost says to him. "Why did you kill all of those people?"

"I did what had to be done." Jameson says angrily.

"I wonder if that's what terrorists think when they do mass shootings." Ghost replies. He looks to Draven and realizes no killing here is necessary. He trusts Draven will have a proper decision. He looks back to Jameson. "You have set off the spark to light a fire, Director. You have pushed us to start our fight for our rights." Ghost looks back at Draven. "Whose side will you be on Agent?" Ghost asks.