Chapter 5

I woke up not exactly sure where i was, but i was definitely comfortable. Someone was holding me. I opened my eyes and looked around. I was at Cole's house but... oh yeah! Trent! I turned my head around and saw Trent's sleeping face. I loved the way he held me. It was strong but gentle. I could definitely get used to it. He didn't even try to have sex with me. I'm not looking for a relationship but he might be worth holding on to for a while.

I felt him move behind me so i turned my head and our eyes met. "Good morning beautiful" he said with a grin.

I smiled at him and said "good morning to you too." I turned around in his arms and kissed his lips. He gave me the biggest smile in return.

"Let's go out for breakfast" he offered.

"Alright but we need to freshen up first" I pulled my phone out and checked my messages. According to a message from Tiffany, she left with a guy. After checking the rest, I set my phone back down. I lifted up and gave him another kiss before hopping out of the bed and heading toward the bathroom. I looked in the cabinet and grabbed one of the care packs that were always in the bathrooms. They all have toothbrushes, toothpaste, towels and a bunch of other stuff.

After my shower, I made my way over to pick up my dress off the floor. Trent got out of the bed to walk over to the bathroom and damn was his body beautiful from behind. I should be ashamed of myself for looking at him but i know beauty when i see it. I must have made some sort of noise as i had my eyes glued to his back because he chuckled before closing the bathroom door.

When he got out of the bathroom, i was ready to go. I watched him get dressed with a smirk on my face then we headed out the room. We got downstairs and saw a few people passed out and a few walking around. Trent grabbed my hand and we walked toward the front door. "Hey guys" We turned and a grinning Cole was standing at the bottom of the stairs with a girl at his hip.

"Hey Cole" I said.

"I see you guys had fun together last night" he said and wagged his eyebrows. Oh goodness! He had to be kidding!

"Yeah we had fun but not like you think" Trent said with an amused look. Cole look confused for a second but got over it and let us go on our way.

"Do you want to take my car or yours" Trent asked as we headed out the front door.

"We can take yours"

He lead me down the driveway past a bunch of luxury cars. I thought we were walking down to the cars parked on the street until he halted beside a silver two seater Mercedes Benz SLK. I looked over at him to see him smirking. "What" I asked a tad irritated.

"You weren't expecting me to drive this kind of car. I could see it in your facial expression"

I rolled my eyes and walked to the passenger side, where he went to open the door. When he got in, we were off to breakfast.

"Where are we eating" I asked when i didn't recognize where we were.

"A special place" he said with a smirk. I just sat back and went with the flow. Not long after, we pulled up at a small diner that looked very modern but on the sign it said 'established 1921'. The place was called Papa Marino's.

He parked and we headed in hand in hand. When we got inside almost everyone's heads turned towards us with happy grins. Some people shouted out greetings to Trent like they knew him his whole life. He started heading to the kitchen and I gave him a weird look. He just smiled and said "my family owns this place". Oh! That explained so much.

We walked through the double doors of the kitchen and there were many people at work. A lady that looked a lot like Trent made her way over. Trent hugged her and she kissed him on the cheek before turning her attention to me. "Hello, I'm Trent's mother Taylor Marino" she said with the sweetest smile ever.

I smiled back and stuck my hand out to shake, "I'm Saydee Thomas". She looked at my hand and gently moved it away then engulfed me into a hug.

"You are so beautiful Saydee!"

"Thank you so much."

"No problem dear. Are you Trent's girlfriend "

I blushed a bit and Trent sighed dramatically. " No I'm not. I met him yesterday. "

She looked over at Trent and said "I think you should consider keeping this one son"

He blushed and said "Okay mom we'll go get seats now. "

We sat down in a booth by the window. He looked a bit embarrassed so I grabbed his hand and said "It's fine. Don't be embarrassed. "

"Is your family like this too"

I looked down at my hands and thought about an excuse to make but I couldn't. I sighed and said "I don't have family."

"No one?"

"Not that I'm in touch with."

"Who do you have?"

I looked up at his face and it held honest concern. That is the only reason I chose to tell him. "I have an older brother and my mother." It was crazy to say that out loud considering I haven't seen my mother in six years and I haven't seen my brother in ten.

"What about your father?"

"He passed when I was twelve."

"Why aren't you in contact with your mom and brother? Don't you miss them?" I stiffened. I guess he noticed because he said "You don't have to tell me but I think you should talk to someone about it. It seems like your really hurt by your past but you don't want to admit it."

Was he right? Was I actually hurting instead of angry? Every time I think about my past I want to cry but I suck it up and get angry. He was right. But who could I talk to that I could trust? ...him? He had proved that he wasn't using me for sex but maybe he'll try something else. Did he want my money? I know I'm better off than most my age but I'm not rich!!

"Hey. You okay," he asked.

"Yeah I'm fine. So your family established this place?"

"Yeah the Marinos."

"Your last name is Marino too?"

"Yes it is."

I thought for a moment before asking "You wouldn't happen to be Trent Marino... the face of the multi million dollar Marino Estates, would you?"

He chuckled. "The one and only."

@So Trent has MONEY!!! He definitely doesn't want her for her money. What about Dee opening up? Should she trust him? An older brother... her mother. Why don't they talk?

Overall was the chapter good? I need feedback otherwise I end up thinking it's a waste of time. That's why I haven't uploaded. No one reads it. :'( I'm hoping to get more reads and some feedback. *crosses fingers*