Chapter 1

Read authors note at the bottom. :) hope you enjoy it. ~Brigitte & Melissa xx

*buzz* *buzz*

Brigitte (turns on her belly & reaches for her phone)

brigitte: (eyes are still foggy from just waking up, she reads the remider, it says ONE DIRECTION CONCERT TODAY!(:) 

*buzz*buzz* 

(answers her phone & doesnt bother looking at the caller id)

"Hello?", I said.

"THE ONE DIRECTION CONCERT IS TODAY! OH MY GOSH! WHAT IM I GOING TO WEAR?!WHAT DO I DO WHEN I MEET ZAYN?!", Melissa screams in my ear.

"Way to blow my eardrum melissa!"I say.

"Sorry, Im just so damn excited. Arent you? Oh hold on... You just woke up didnt you?",she says.

"its alright & yes i just woke up im still waking up but after all that yelling im awake. Im VERY excited now, my alarm clock said one direction concert. Then you called me so I didnt take it in yet." i say.

"how did i know? Well, wake up & eat. Im coming over in 10 minutes!", melissa says.

"okay babe, see you in 10." I say.

Me & melissa have been friends since 2nd grade, then we lost touch and recooped again in middle school. Were best friends shes the peanut to my jelly my super to my man. Okay, you get the point. And well me & melissa are going the One Direction concert today. Yes! We are, and... We got MEET & GREET passes. They were a bit pricey but what we do to meet our beautiful babies! I get up out of bed, head to the bathroom, take a leak, brush my teeth, wash my face & get into the shower. Got to stay fresh. I go on Pandora on my phone & put olly murs on & start singing it in the bathroom. I get out, put on some lazy clothes cause its 10 in the morning. Leave my hair down, dont blow dry it, going to let it air- dry because I got time to spare. I head downstairs, where I find my mom making breakfast. The door swimgs open. Its melissa & right on time. I run to hug her. Cause thats what we do.

"goodmorning love", I say.

"goodmorning doll", melissa says.

"im going to go eat breakfast, & im pretty sure you want some too. Im i right?", i say

"yes you're right, i didnt eat yet, & i love you're moms cooking. So whats better than that?, she says laughing.

We head to the kitchen & sit on table.

"goodmornin mom.", i say.

" goodmorning sara!", melissia says to my mom.

"goodmorning babies!", my mom runs to me & melissa and gives us a kiss on the forehead.

We eat some eggs with sausage & some toast. I drink coffee & melissa drinks milk. I've never been a fan of milk by itself, i can drink it with coffee & cereal. But NEVER by itself.

"thanks momma", i say

"thanks sara! It was really good.", melissa says.

We head to my room & sit in the chairs & start talking because the concert doesnt start till' 7:30 pm & its 11:00 am. So we have time to spare.

"so i brought my clothes in here, & my hair products & my make-up. So we can get all pampered & stuff. So when zayn looks at me he'll be blown away.", melissa says.

"okaay good! I thought at first you were wearing you're sweats, but i now i know what the bag is for. Oh yeah, zayn is going to look at you & totally just run away with you!", i say with my sarcasm voice.

"hey! You know mwaah cant go to a concert like this especially one direction and were meeting them too! And brigitte you know you would try to slip harry you're number or you're twitter." she says laughing.

"how did you know?!", i say acting suprised.

"pu-lease there is not day that goes by that you wont mention harrys name at least once!", she says.

"pssh! ... Okay.. Fine.. Well. I can.. Maybe. But hey we should start getting ready & since we have meet & greet passes we need to get there at 5:30. So lets move out butts to the mirror!", i say.

"right! I forgot about that! I just got caught up in what their going to do in their concert. But yes lets go!", she says while getting up all excited

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, this is our first fanfiction. Me and my friend melissa are doing it together, we hope you like our story were going to make it fun and interesting. Keep reading and keep commenting, spread the word and make it big we have fun things in store. :) ~Brigittte xx