Part ten :)

i woke up and didn't find Ethan next to me, where did he go?!

i got up from bed and got ready for school i wasn't really feeling like going to school today but i have to.

*AT SCHOOL*

I was walking to my locker with Bella and Oriana and as we were walking i saw Gray coming twords us.

"Hey girls" Grayson said to us.

"hey" we said back.

"so Gray have you seen Ethan?" i asked him

"yeah i saw him this morning at our house and i asked him if he wanted to go to school and he said that he was tired and wants to sleep" Grayson said.

"ohh okay" i said and pulled my phone out and decided to text him

'good morning, are you okay Gray told me that you feeling tired this morning and wanted to sleep' i texted him and put my phone back into my pocket. and all of us headed to our classes.

*BELL RINGS*

Finally lunch time.

"Hey guys" i said as i sat on our usual table.

"hey" they all replied to me.

I got my phone out to chick if Ethan has texted me back, 'yeah im okay i just didn't feel like coming to school and wanted was sleep'

"so y/n there is a party today and your coming with us" Oriana said

"who's going??" i asked

"all of us" Bella said

"is Ethan coming?!" i asked.

"i don't know" Grayson said as he started eating his lunch.

*after school*

after setting in my room watching netflix for hours i decided to get up and get ready for the party even though i didn't want to go i wanted to see Ethan.

after getting my makeup done i walked to my closet and started looking for an outfit.

----

"Hey guys"  i said to my friends as i entered the house that is full of drunk people.

"hey" they said back

"you look so sexy tonight" Ethan whispered in my ear and when i looked over him i saw him smirking and thats when i knew that any minute now he would take me to a room and fuck me over and over again till i cant walk.

after having a couple of shots i felt someone grap my hand and started taking me upstairs, once i looked up i saw that it was Ethan and relaxed.

we were now in a locked room, i was looking at his face admiring his beauty as i noticed a sly smirk on his face and before i knew it his lips collided with mine.

He brought a hand up to cup my cheek as he deepened the kiss, and soon the kiss turned into a full on makeout session the he left a trail of kisses down to my nick.

"Ethan" i moaned closing my eyes as i enjoyed the delicious feeling of his soft lips against my skin.

He hummed in response and kept sucking on my neck to make sure to leave hickeys.

He then took my hands and wrapped them around his nick before pulling me closer to him to pick me up, causing me to wrap my legs around his torso.

he walked up to the bed and laid me down on it and removed my shirt, then unclasped my bra with a hand and removed it.

His plump lips left a trail of wet kisses before wrapping his lips around my erect nipple.

I closed my eyes as my hands found their way to his soft hair tugging lightly, asking for more.

he looked at me before reaching his hand down in between my legs slipping past my underwear rubbing my sensitive bud in small, slow circles.

"so wet for daddy" he mumbled, smirking.

"fuck" i moaned, biting my lower lip. his eyes were filled with lust and he was clenching his jaw, hard.

It didnt take him long to take my pants and underwear off and spread my legs roughly, grabbing my ankles to throw them over his shoulder, he wasted no time and licked a wet stripe  from my hole up to my sensitive bud, earning a small moan from me.

i held myself up with my hands to watch him better but i threw my head back when he looked at me and began flicking his tongue against my clit.

he soon began circling the tip of his tongue around my sensitive bud multiple times before introducing his finger and began pumping it in and out.

"oh god Ethan" my breath hitched and i moaned loudly, waves of pleasure washed my body as i gripped the sheets and threw my head back.

This kept going on for a while untile i cummed and he pulled out his fingers and started sucking on them before taking his clothes of and pulled out a condom.

With no warning he entered me and stared thrusting fast and with every thrust he began getting more and more rough.

"DADDY FUCK!" you screamed as the waves of pleasure came back.

the sound of skin slapping and moans was the only thing heard in this room.

legs and arms getting weaker as i felt myself nearer and nearer from reaching my peek.

Ethans forehead and chest were glistening with sweat. his lips hung slightly agabe at the waves of pleasure that was washing his body too.

"whats my name princess?" Ethan said.

"daddy" i moaned.

He planted a kiss on my ear. "say it again" he growled loving to hear the word left my mouth.

"Daddy" i moaned a little louder.

He flipped me over so i was on my hands and knees as he stared thrusting again this time slowing down his pace, but his thrusts remained hard and deep.

The tip of his thick, large cock brushing over my g-spot over and over again, causing the knot in the bottom of my stomach to tighten again.

my walls clenched around him earning a throaty, low grunt from him.

and thats how the night went.