part seven :)

*AFTER THE NAP*

i woke up to the sound of my phone ringing i looked at who was calling me and i found Grayson's name

"Whats up" i said

"did you just woke up?" he asked laughing

"yeah why"

"dude its night time get your lazy ass up and come to Bella's house me and Ethan are here too" he said

"i dont want to come i want to sleep" i said yawning

"really y/n"

"yes now let me sleep" i said and i was about to hang up when i heard him say

"for real y/n whats up with you"

"what do you mean" i asked confused

"you have been acting strange today" he said

"listen im not in the mood for anything and this is all you brother's fault but it doesn't matter i look horrible anyway their is no way im going out of the house today" yeah looking horrible from your dad

"dont say that y/n please come here for me and Bella forget about Ethan" he said

"i dont know about that"

"just please" he started begging me

"okay fine" i said and after saying see you later i hang up.

after getting ready and putting tons of make-up on my face to hide the bruises i was finally ready to go.

after sneaking out of the house i was finally at Bella's house, i parked my car and got out.

"Hey come in" Bella said as she opened the door for me

"Hey guys" i said and looked at them they were sitting on the floor and i saw pizza, pillows and blankets so i guess we are about to watch a movie but for my bad luck there was no room for me to set but beside Ethan. Whatever ill just ignore him.

I took my shoes off and sat down and covered my self with the blanket that me and Ethan are sharing.

And then i saw its a horror movie, great …

ETHAN'S POV

I was watching and half the movie through i felt something on my shoulder i looked down and saw y/n's head so i guess she fell asleep but the floor was so uncomfortable fo her to sleep on so i asked Bella if i could take y/n to sleep in the guests room.

i left her up so i was holding her bridal style and started walking to the guests room. Once i out her in bed and covered her i was going to turn off the lights and head downstairs but she held my hand and whispered "dont go" i looked at her and she was also looking at me.
I laid down next to her and once i was so close to her face i looked at her and saw how much make-up she has i didn't see that downstairs because the lights was off.

"y/n" i said

"mhmm" she said her eyes still closed

"why you have so much make-up on" she opened her eyes and looked at me

"same shit my dad hit me again and i didnt want Gray and Bella to see my bruises" she said

"can i ask you something" she asked but she looked kinda nervous

"sure"

"do you really not care if my feelings got hurt" she asked and the hurt in her eyes broke my heart she is so beautiful and so kind she is not like any girl i know they would just care to hook up with me the fist they see me and then go. but y/n, she is deferent. i think i took a lot of time thinking about her and i still didnt respond for her question because she looked more hurt then she already is…

"No i care actually i care a lot" i said smiling

"good to know" she said smiling and started going to sleep again.

i looked at her once she was sleeping and then at her lips i started leaning till my lips touched her's. After i kissed her i pulled away but still so close to her then she put her head on my chest and her hand around my torso. i started playing with her hair and fell asleep while thinking about her…

~~~~

Sorry guys haven't been able to upload a close friend of our family and he is our neighbor killed himself so… but im back and it's the second upload today sorry for any mistakes :)