part eight :)

*TWO MONTHS LATER*

finally weekend i got up from the bed to the bathroom i looked at myself in the mirror and started thinking about the last crazy two months, so let me tell you what happened.

Bella and John started dating and Gray is talking to a girl named Oriana.

Me and Ethan are friend with benefits, once i told my friends about it they said its not a good idea but i still did it. we have sex almost every day and with each day i fall for him more and more.

mine and dads relationship is getting worse, i told Gray and Bella about it and my whole life story that no one knows and once they knew what have i gone through the years, they were so upset.

But anyways i was know finished dressing up because me, Bella and Oriana were going out to the mall and John was going to the twins house so we thought about once we finish shopping we would go to the twins house.

I looked at the hour and i saw that its time to go pick up Bella and Oriana

*after the mall*

"okay so guys do you want to go to the twins house?" i asked as i was driving

"if you guys want to go then im down" Bella said

"i think we should go" Oriana said not looking up from her phone, actually im down to have sex with Ethan trying not to get caught.

"Hey girls" Ethan said opening the door.

the girls got in in front of me and i was the last to get in Ethan just smirked at me and i smirked back and got in i said hey to Grayson and John and then sat down.

"and then he fell in the pool" Grayson said and we all laughed as we were talking about our embarrassing moments. It was already dark outside, and then i looked at Ethan and he nod his head towards the upstairs so i knew what he wanted, once i got up to his room i found him already shirtless.

He walked up to me and kissed me, the kiss started getting more heated, i moved my hand down his hard chest, down to his length and began rubbing it slowly through the fabric of his shorts.

his hands wrapped  around my hips and  lifted me up and placed me on his bed.

He began planting soft kisses on my neck.

"Ethan" i breathed

"what is it princess"

"i need you" i mumbled, earning a smirk from Ethan whose hands were now traveling up and down my sides.

His hand rolled up my shirt a bit so he could touch my soft skin.

"you do babygirl?" he asked in my ear

"Hmmhm" i replied, licking my lips and then he pulled down my pants.

i felt his hands travelling down my body, until reaching where i needed him the most, he began rubbing slowly in small circles and i moaned quietly and then he started leaving soft kisses down my body until he reached my pussy he looked up at me and smirked.

"so beautiful" he whispered to himself before gripping the side of my panties with his teeth and pulling them down slowly.

"please daddy" i closed you eyes. impatient for his touch

"eager are we now babygirl" he smirked

he spread my legs, blowing on my entrance, making me gasp, shiver and close my legs.

i heard him release a dark chuckle, yet still so seductive.

He opened my legs again and attached his tongue to my clit, licking in circular motions as he fingered me.

after minutes of him eating me out, fingering me and me trying to hold my moans so no one can hear us i hade finally came all over his fingers and lips.

he sucked his fingers clean and smirked again.

he then got his shorts off and put on a condom.

"ETHAN!" i screamed once i felt him slam into me.

"hm, than ain't my name princess" he groaned in my ear

"daddy! fuck" i cried in pure bliss.

"so fucking tight" Ethan groaned again.

my nails clawed down his back as he kept going hard and fast.

he hid his head in the crook of my neck and eventually we both came.

he laid down next to me and covered our naked bodies, i cuddled up next to him and he started playing with my hair till i fell asleep in his arms.

~~~~

Hope you guys liked this chapter :)