Chapter 6

"Good evening Illea!!!" The voice of Barton Fadaye rang out around the studio. Barton walked onto the stage and immediately bowed to the royal family. When he straightened up, he looked towards the Selection competitors, a childlike glint in his eye. He walked over to them, and one by one, asked them to introduce themselves.

"Kimberly Watson, Sir."

"I'm Lacey Jennings"

"Josephine Warren."

"Amberly Jacobs, Mr. Fadaye"

"Carlee Woods, Sir"

"Emmalina Wheal."

"Nikki Todd."

"Kelly Whites."

"Jenna Prairie, Your Highness. I mean Your Grace. I mean... Argh. I messed up already!"

"Malia Riley, from Sota."

"Janessa Williams."

"Christine Amber, Sir."

"Emily Tinns."

"Jayla Kels, from Ottaro."

"Hayley Garner, Sir."

"Celeste Princeton, Sir."

"Thank you ladies." Barton said once they had completed.  "Now, I would like to introduce Prince Jacen Schreave!!!'

"Thank you Barton, and thank you ladies for introducing yourself to Illea this evening." Jacen began. "Now, I'm sure many of you are wondering how this Selection will go, seeing as their aren't 35 girls, so theoretically, the process will be shorter. I have decided that in about a week, I will eliminate 6 ladies. Then, I will keep the 10 Elite for a few weeks, before narrowing it down to 6 Elite. Then, after another few weeks, I will send home 2 ladies, leaving me with my 4 Elite. After that, I will get my final 2, then I will do a live broadcast to present Illea to my fiancé."

"Well Jacen, that seems like a very intricate and time consuming project." Barton said.

"Yes it is. What will take most of my time, though, is finding out different things about each of the young ladies. Each lady is guaranteed 1 date before the 1st elimination. Then each of the 10 Elite is guaranteed another date before the next elimination. After that, I will get deeper with each of the remaining ladies. I will keep Illea updated on the Report but on each and every date, there will be photographers and all of these pictures will be available in the weekly magazine, the Royal Gazette." 

Barton took the opportunity to close out and end the Report. "As you can see, Illea, Prince Jacen has lots of work ahead of him. Let's wish him the best of luck at finding his wife and the princess and future queen of Illea!!! Thank you and Good night!"