A New Member~

I heard my phone ringing. It's Dedric, my brother. "Hey wassup!" I smiled at the phone. "I just looked through the media and on your YouTube channel and you gained like an extra 20,000 fans and follower. Want to explain ma'am?" Dedric said and I went to check my page.

"That's impossible. How? There's no way that could've- nevermind." I said as I looked out my window and saw the guys being annoyed by paparazzi. "And you've been hanging out with BTS?! Are you nuts?" Dedric screamed of excitement over the phone. Oh yeah, he's a gay boy but I will forever love my gay brother.

"I'll explain everything later okay? I need to do something real quick

"I'll explain everything later okay? I need to do something real quick. Bye!" I said and hung up the phone. I ran downstairs to help the guys and about lost my shit when I saw Tristy again on the other side of the paparazzi. She did this and she's the only reason why their here.

"Get the hell out of here before I have you Fuckers arrested again," I yelled and they started ditching and getting in their cars. "And they wouldn't have shown up unless someone called them fuckers so Tristy I'm not going to be nice this time. I'm just going to kick your ass." I smiled and was about to attack when Jin and Jimin held me back.

Tristy flinched and backed up by a lot. "1 there will be no fights. 2 what did I tell you about cursing it's not good for you. And 3 Tristy I think it's best you leave and never show up again." Jin said in Korean but Tristy gave a confused look.

"That means bounce bitch!" I translated for Jin since she didn't understand the message. She flicked me off and walked off and I rolled my eyes. Jin and Jimin let me go and I walked into the building hot head and everything.

I opened the door for them and they walked in. The guard gave me a concerned look and I nodded letting him know I'm okay when honestly I'm getting sick of this bitch messing with the people I care for the most.

__

"You need to calm your anger," Jin said softly as he rubbed my back. "I know I just can't stand the fact that she keeps bothering you guys. And it pisses me off when anyone messes with anyone I love." I confessed looking down at my hands.

Yes, I'm a tomboy and I've been in so many fights just for my brother, my dead mom, and my stepfather. "How many fights have you been in?" Jimin asked and I got a little confused. "I honestly don't know. Why?" I felt confused.

"Why did you get into those fights?" Jungkook asked and I sighed and looked back at my hands. "For the people, I care and cared about the most," I answered and he sighed.

"I'll try to control my anger I promise," I begged. The room was silent and I've never felt so uncomfortable and guilty. Then my phone rang. "Hello?" I answered the phone without checking the caller ID.

"It's me Dedric. Now can you explain how the hell your best friends with our favorite group?" He yelled through the phone and I laughed. I looked up to the guys that were looking at me. "Do you want to talk to them?" I looked up to the guys that had small smiles on their faces well J-Hope and V were smiling big.