The Dorm~

I wake up to my phone buzzing. A phone call. "Hello?" I groaned just now waking up. It's 6 in the morning who could it possibly be? "Sasha correct?" It was Namjoon aka RM. "Yeah wassup?" I said sitting up from my bed rubbing my eyes to get the sleep out of it.

"Do you mind if I facetime you right now?" He asked softly.

"Yeah, sure!" I turned on my lamp and put on my shirt. I fix my hair into a nice bun and then my phone starts ringing.

"Good morning!" It was all of them. V, RM, Suga, Jimin, Jin, Jungkook, and J-Hope with big smiles plastered on their faces. "Morning!" I waved at the screen. "Get dressed princess." RM smiled as he moved to phone in the other hand. "We have plans." Jungkook cheered big.

"Okay okay! I don't like the morning!" I groaned getting out bed and going to my walking closet. "Yeah well, you are today!" Jungkook chuckled as he took the phone out of RM's hands.

I grab out an outfit and go to my bathroom to my brush my teeth. "You got toothpaste on your lip." J-Hope smiled rocking back and forth like a shy little child. "Thanks, Hope!" I muffled about to spit.

__I grab my keys and head out the door

__
I grab my keys and head out the door. I sit in the back of the Uber and play on my phone. "Would you like any water?" The Mexican driver asked. "No sir I'm fine," I answered and looked back down to my phone. "Good bc you're at your location. Get out." He said while unlocking the car.

"Asshole. Have fun with one star." I grinned and slammed the door. He drove off and I rolled my eyes as I entered the building. "Who are you here for?" The guard asked stopping me in my tracks. "Namjoon sir." I answered with a forced smile.

The Uber driver was an asshole. Seriously at 6 in the morning though? How rude! "Just another fan. Wait never mind you're black-"The guard laughed loudly. "I'm what?!" I raised my voice in anger stepping closer and closer to the guard. All he did was keep laughing and making faces at me. Ugh, I hate being short.

"Hey hey! No violence." A voice from the left of me said stopping me in my tracks catching me off guard. It was RM and V standing there with their arms crossed and a serious look. I took a deep breath and stood there in disappointment.

"I'll have you fired for that violent comment. The color of your skin does not determine your interest. Let's go Sash." RM walked up to me and grabbed my wrist pulling me away from the man. I thought he was disappointed in me I got scared.

We took the elevator and the ride up was silent. I looked up to RM who's face was red as hell. He did not look or seem okay. I don't like my idols like this. Let me try something to help him feel better. I hope. I wrapped my arms around V and RM. "Thank you." I forced a smile trying not the show how insecure I feel.

They didn't hug back for a little bit which worried me and then finally wrapped their arms around me. We pulled away and the elevator doors opened. "You're welcome," V whispered in my ear before walking to the room.