The Shawaffee Shop Finale

Start from the beginning

He looked up, and finally recognized her.

"Darcy?"

"If you like, I could set you up on a date too," Darcy grinned, "I know a pretty Sokovian girl that's sitting all alone..."

Loki went bright red.

"Actually, I was just on my way to ask if I could sit with her to watch Sherlock and Irene. By the way, did you..."

"I got Sherlock and Irene's order, no worries. Do you want something too? It's on the house."

"Uhmmmm... just some coffee would be nice."

Darcy grinned.

"Any milk or sugar?"

"Make it as black as my heart."

"Okay, but it might be more milk than coffee in that case," Darcy teased.

Loki rolled his eyes.

"One black coffee coming up," Darcy grinned, nudging him, "now you'd better get to your girlfriend."

"She is not my girlfriend," Loki protested, but Darcy had already walked off, so Loki just strode over to Wanda's table with a sigh.

"Is that all the requirements fulfilled?" he asked as he sank onto the bench-chair opposite her.

She slowly let her gaze run all around the coffee shop.

"Let's see," she muttered, her accent still very much there, "you have Bucky drawing for the art contest, Irene and Sherlock on a date as you and Mary had planned, you've apologized to Haymitch and arranged a date with Mary for him, and I've been here to watch it all. That sounds like all of it."

Loki held out his hand.

"Then give me the necklace."

"This evening, as promised," Wanda countered, running her fingers over the pendant. It was in the shape of some sort of seal, with four intertwined rings imprinted on it — the Avengers' logo, the SHIELD logo, some octopus logo thing that Loki vaguely recognized from some SHIELD files, and circle with a rough sketch of the Casket of Ancient Winters. And at the center a vague doodle of some kind.

(Just a rough sketch so you get the idea ^^^^)

"Where did you get that anyway?" Loki frowned.

"Fury gave it to me," Wanda answered, "a long time ago, after the accident. Said some drunk gave it to him saying it'd come in useful later."

She smiled as she remembered the moment.

"Fury gave it to me, not seeing the use in it. And now, all these years later... I guess Heimdall was right after all."

Heimdall... he really is manipulating the future, isn't he?

They turned to Sherlock and Irene who were laughing together about something. Mary and Haymitch were having an animated conversation, while Tony and his crew were watching Adlock closely. Bucky's pencil was flying over his paper — Loki noted that he'd already finished one drawing and was moving on to a second. By the amount of times that his eyes flickered to Mary and Haymitch, he guessed that they were the topic of this next drawing.

"He's good, isn't he?" Wanda asked, gesturing to Bucky.

"Yes," Loki nodded, "he's an excellent artist."

"Who'd have thought," she muttered, "the Winter Soldier drawing the romantic relationship of a wanna-be detective."

"He's more than a wannabe," Loki corrected, and Wanda smiled warmly.

"You're right," she corrected herself, "he's a real detective. He just needs someone to back him up."

Loki frowned.

"What do you mean by that?"

Wanda smirked.

"Some people do care what other people think, even though they pretend not to. Sound familiar?"

Loki rolled his eyes.

"You cryptic drama queen."

Wanda shrugged.

"It is what I do."

She smirked.

"And also... look who's talking."