Chapter 4

Chapter 4
Author's Note: The Crew is the seven plus Calypso
The team is Coulson's team and the Avengers

Daisy woke up to find herself in the lab and the eight captured teenagers in separate inhuman capsules. She went over to the meeting room to find the rest of her team and the Avengers making a plan on how they were going to handle the prisoners. They were arguing quite loudly and Daisy was getting a headache so she yelled "STOP!!"
There were protests but she motioned them to be quite.
"Avengers what is your plan?"
"I believe we should bring them to the Helicarrier because it would make it difficult for them to escape by ocean in the middle of nowhere. Plus, Fury is there and he can deal with them. Stark wanted to bring them to the tower but we have no inhuman holding cells." Steve summarized
"Okay, how about you Coulson."
"Well I thought we should bring them to our tundra hideout. That would be more difficult to get out of and Fury was the one who gave us that hideout so we couldn't be found."
"Those sound really good but you know that it isn't up to you or me. It's up to Fury. Why haven't you called him yet."
The rest of them knew what she was saying was true. Without protest May went over to contact Fury.
"Agents, Avengers. Were you successful?"
"Yes sir!" They all send unanimously.
"Good. Bring them to The Fridge I'll meet you there."
The call ended and May went to the cockpit to pilot the plane to the fridge.
*****Time Skip brought by Fury's Eye*****
About an hour later, a terrifying scream filled the plane. The team rushed to the sound to find Percy screaming in his cell. Soon the others were awake too. Annabeth was the first to react and began yelling at the team to open her door so she could get to Percy. The team refused and the rest began yelling at them to let Annabeth or Percy scream will never stop. The team refused saying it was against protocol and left.
30 minutes later, they heard a new scream, the team ran to find that it was still Percy but now he looked different, his arm was bent the wrong way. They had no idea how that could happen in someone's sleep. But they were getting desperate so they disobeyed protocols and let Percy and Annabeth in the same cell.
Annabeth ran to her Seaweed Brain as fast as her legs could and soon she was saying things like
"Percy please wake up....We aren't there anymore...come on....we have blue cookies.... Percy please.... I can't lose you..."
Just as Annabeth was about to break down, Percy sat straight up.
"Annabeth?"
"Seaweed Brain! It's me, oh I thought I was losing you again."
"I promise as long as I'm alive I will always come back to you."
"I love you, Wise Girl!"
"I love you too, Seawe-"
"Come on, time to go back" Black Widow commanded.
Without protest, Annabeth went back, knowing that her Seaweed brain was alright. Simmons was able to tend to Percy's broken arm and put a cast on. The rest of the trip was uneventful, surprisingly Zeus didn't zap Percy out of the sky. In about 2 hours the plane touchdown at the Fridge.

SORRY FOR NOT POSTING ON FRIDAY I KIND OF JUAT SLEPT THROUGH THE DAY