CHAPTER 10

"THE REVENGE"

.

Chapter No. 10:

.

"AT FARMHOUSE"

Ananya: (making baby face)mujhe cloud thundering sy bohat darr lagta hai

(kabir couldn't do anything,but unknowingly smiles at her,she looks so cute like that :-* )

Kabir:so what can i do for you?

(she was about to say something but they heard a sound of cloud thundering & she hugged him,kabir was shocked by her sudden reaction)

Ananya: (hugging him tight)please stay here with me please.

Kabir:(hesitantly wrapping his arms around her)fine.mein yahen hun. (separating her)now go & sleep.

Ananya:whattt? sleep? noooo!

Kabir:to is waqt aur kya karna hai tumhein? chup chaap so jao aur mujhe bhi sone do.

Ananya: (shaking her head in no)nooo! noooo! nooo!

Kabir: (glaring at her)ananya!

Ananya:please :-( hum... (thinking) han, hum holi khelte hain na...

Kabir:are you mad?holi khatam ho chuki hai,sara din holi kheli na,abhi sone ka time hai.

Ananya:sub ny kheli,per ap ny to nahi kheli na mere sath,aur mujhe HAPPY HOLI keh ke wish bhi nahi kiya. :-(

(sha said pouting making him smile at her)

Kabir: ohhh! so you want me to wish you?

Ananya: (nodded with smile)yes!

Kabir: (moving forward)are you sure?

Ananya: (moving backward)uhh! hmmm.

Kabir: (forward)soch lo...

Ananya: hmmm. .per apke pass to colour hai he nahi? mein bahar sy ly ke aati hun.

(she was about to go but kabir hold her hand & pulled her towards himself,she crashed into his chest)

Kabir: (smirking)bahar jane ki zaroorat nahi hai.

(For next few secs both just kept staring at eachohter,then kabir closed the distance between them,they were so close that they could hear eachother's heart beat,

she closed her eyes & cletched his kurta in her tiny fist,he slowly rubs his cheeks with her left cheek,& then with right,applying the colour on her cheeks,and then slowly moves a little away from her)

Kabir: (husky voice)Happy Holi.

(she slowly opened her eyes & looks at him)

Ananya: (low voice)Ha...Happy Holi.