CHAPTER 8

"THE REVENGE"

.

Chapter No. 8:

.

Sub party mein busy thy,ananya bus aik corner mein khadi sub ko dekh rahi thi,tabhi aik admi uske pass aake khara ho jata hai.

Men:hey beautiful.

Ananya kuch nahi bolti.

Men:hey,i am talking to you.

Ananya bina kuch kahe wahan sy jane lagti hai,per woh admi uska hath pakar leta hai,ananya turn hoke gusse sy uski taraf dekha. . jo ajeeb nazron sy usey he dekh raha tha)

Men: (evil look)apna introduction to dy jaiye.

Ananya:me. .mera hath chodiye. .

(she said getting scared, everyone was busy in the party, loud music, dim lights, there was nothing even clearly visible, she looked around to follow karan or kabir, but they were now where to be seen)

Men:come on sweetheart! atleast lets have a drink together ..

(he said inching closer to her as he picked a glass from barr)

Ananya:s. . stay. .aw. .away. . please. .

(she said as tears starts flowing down to her cheeks, he was coming closer to her, she shut her eyes tightly not knowing, what else to do, when she heard a sound of Thud, like something has fallen, slowly opening her eyes, she looks around &

got shocked seeing that men lying on floor holding his jaw, she looks up an saw kabir standing there, dangerously glaring at the men,the music was off, lights were swtiched on, and now everyone was looking at them, looking at her tear stained face for once,

he moved to the men & holding him by his collar he said in dangerous tone)

Kabir:how dare you touch her you monster. .

(he said & punched him again)

Kabir:HOW DARE YOU. .

(he said throwing him once again on the floor, & starts kicking him, when karan comes there & hold his hand)

Karan:stop it kabir. . bus kar. marr jaye ga woh.

Kabir:no! i won't stop. How. .How dare he touch her. .How Dare He. .

(he said & again starts kicking him, while karan grabbed his hand, pulling him away from that men. . just then the security guards comes there)

Karan:take him with you. am just coming.

(he said to the guards, & they left with that men)

Karan:calm down kabir. . just relax.

(he said turning to him, kabir closed his eyes to calm himself down and then looked at ananya, who was standing there, scared & silent, tears were still rolling down to her cheeks)

Karan: (low tone)i think humein party cancel kar deni chahye. . tu ananya ko ly ke ghar ja mein yahan sub handle kar lun ga.

Kabir:nahi. .uski koi zaroorat nahi. . wese bhi yeh launch party hai, aur abhi party start hwe aik ghanta bhi nahi huwa.

Karan:lekin ananya. . (looking at her)mujhe woh thek nahi lag rahi. .

Kabir:uski tu fikar matt kar. .tu yahan sub dekh ly. . mein aata hun.

(he said. . and then coming to ananya. . he hold her hand and left from there)

.

Kabir:tumhein mein ny mana kiya tha na ke mere ya karan ke sath rehna . . phir kya zaroorat thi tumhein barr side ki taraf jane ki. .