Hidden Chambers: chapter v // something in the way she moves

Something in the Way She Moves

I woke up, feeling a bit tired. A week has passed and I haven't had a dream about the man or the voice or the woods. It feels so great but every day I wake up, I feel exhausted. I fixed my bedsheets and headed to the bathroom to do my routine. When I got back to my room, I saw a letter on my desk. I took it quickly and opened it.

Something in the way she moves
I've been looking close for her
Don't fret, I'll bring you want you want
But keep in mind, the penalties.

Okay, weird. Someone's watching me? I don't know if I should be scared or what. "El! You'll be late!" I heard Aleesya said. I hide the letter underneath my pillow and quickly ran downstairs, not minding having my breakfast, we both go out of the house, following the others to the school building.

±

After eating dinner, the gang which consists of me, Aleesya, Tomas, JC, another resident here, Stephen, the quiet guy, and Nikola from Russia (that's what she always says when she meets new people), she's a girl, really really good-looking. I just love her, oh and she loves to swim!

We're talking about the project Uncle Sweet gave us, something about Egyptian Mythology. We need to make a replica of their things whether it's an amulet or their letterings on their wall. (I'm not paying attention since I'm not into that.) They gave suggestions while I'm just listening. I'll just research later when I get into my laptop.

I turned my face towards Stephen, he's already looking at me and I just smiled, making him smile. Okay, so for the past few days, we're having this kind of like flirty thing? Ah, fling! Yes, I think that's the word and we've actually kept it from them and it's really no biggie since we just started like a week ago? After we had lunch at the cafeteria. Am I already rambling? Or not? Am I exaggerating things?

Anyway, I stood up and go upstairs to get my laptop without saying goodbye. Since I'm going back to the living room. When I locked the door, I remembered the letter I read earlier. So I go towards my bed and pulled my pillow, only to find out that is gone. Where did I even put it!

Someone knocked on my door making me startle. I opened it only to find Stephen at the door, I grinned and let him in. "So, what's up?" I asked while I get my laptop, not minding the letter anymore, "I'm going back to the living room so we can discuss our project." but he didn't respond and instead, he hugs me.

Stephen hugged me. I pushed him a little and smiled. I walked out of the room but turned around, "We-we can't, Stephen. You're special to me. But we just can't." I walk downstairs and go back to the living room, I looked at the foyer and saw him, his sad eyes showing me something.

±

I woke up, still tired. Okay, I didn't jog for a while and it feels like I ran a hundred miles. My body still hurts like hell. I need to know what is happening to me. When I finished my daily routine, I walked as fast as I could because I am now really late. It seems that Aleesya didn't wake me up, or let me know that I was late or something.

When I got inside the class, there's no one here. Odd. I walked out of the room and just realized I haven't seen a single student nor an instructor here on the school premises. Okay, I'm getting scared. What's happening?

I entered our auditorium and still, no one was inside there! What will I do, what will I do, what will I do... Oh! I could use my phone. I just have... to... find it... was now gone. Where did I put it earlier?! I sigh and got out of the school premises and go back inside the Anubis House.

When I reached the door, I felt that someone just summoned me or something. I can't move, what's happening?

"I extended everywhere, in accordance with what was to come into existence . . . I bent around myself, I was encircled in my coils, one who made a place for herself in the midst of her coils." someone said it over and over and it feels like my body is melting.

"No! Stop! Please!" I shouted but whoever is summoning me, it's getting stronger.

"I extended everywhere, in accordance with what was to come into existence . . . I bent around myself, I was encircled in my coils, one who made a place for herself in the midst of her coils."

"Join us around, for you don't exist and only in our minds." I heard a voice and the one who is holding me is starting to lose their grip.

When it let go of me, I can easily breathe. I looked around and saw the man who I've been dreaming of. "Who... are... you?" I asked while catching my breath.

"Set."

============================

New update! That's how I love you guys so much!

Btw, my fanfiction isn't necessarily into mysteries but somehow about a book called Hidden Chambers (it's legit but I'm going to make it into my own version lels) and it's about 12 hours of fighting crime and evil KIDDING. About Ra I think, not sure if it's the Sun Ra though. Anyway, so he travels to the underworld and fights some other Egyptian god.

Don't forget to vote my story and comment your answer! 

Edited: 07/13/21