Chapter 9

Two weeks have passed and I realized that I'm not a Hathorian anymore since I sacrificed myself.

"He's here!" Charlotte said. I saw Jerome, in his prom suit.

Yes, we're having our Prom Night with the other boarding students. I am wearing a simple blue dress and he's wearing a black suit with the blue necktie.

"I love your dress." he said, "And I love you."

"Stop it, now let's go." I told him, and I saw Charlotte opened the door and I just giggled.

When we reached the hall, I saw the other Anubis residents.

"You two look cute together." Mara said.

"I am taking that as an admiring comment, Mara." Jerome said and I looked at him.

"Seriously guys." Joy added, and I sigh. They jjust all laugh.

As we're all having fun, I can feel my head aching.

"Are you alright?" Jerome asked me. I looked at him and he really seemed to worry about me.

"Uh, yes. I'm alright."

And something weird happened, I saw some pyramid that has lightning at the top and all of us; Me, Eddie, Patricia, Fabian, Mara, KT, Nina, Alfie and even Jerome.

"Are you sure your alright?" Jerome breaks my sort of vision.

"Yes, I am alright." and I smiled at him.

"Well then, let's go dancing." and I laughed because of his face.

We all enjoyed our last Prom and it's really sad because we're going to graduate in a few weeks.

I'm going to miss them, especially Jerome.

We reached the Anubis House, I'm in my pajamas again and Jerome's inside my room while Mara's reading a book and Joy's texting someone...

He sat next to me, "I'm going to miss you the most." he said to me.

"I'm going to miss you too." I said and he hugged me tight.

"I'm going to bed now. Night." he replied to me and he gave me a kiss on the forehead.

I said goodnight with a mute sound and smile as he walks away from our room. As much as I want to go back to New York, our prom earlier made me realize that I don't want to leave the house and the people in it. If only we could stay here for the whole summer but I guess we cannot.