Ch. 12 All Harry's Fault

"Alright, you can turn back around" He said and I quick did as told. I grabbed my uniform and went straight to the bathroom. I was about to close the door when someone pulled me back out.

"You sure you want me to go in the bathroom with you?" Harry asked wiggling his eyebrows at me. I rolled my eyes and went back in the bathroom, closing the door right on the chain. I changed (Don't ask how) and started fixing my hair. After trying to untangle my hair and failing, I just tied it in a loose bun and did my make up naturally. I ran back to my room, grabbed my bag and dragged Harry out the door.

I walked into an empty living room. Annebelle and Carter are probably still sleeping. I shook my head disapprovingly and grabbed Harry's keys. I practically had to drag him to his car, it's like he was purposely walking slow!

"Oh Lord Harry, can you be any slower!" I yelled at him. He just laughed and walked slower. After settling in the car, I glanced at the clock. Omg 8:46, I'm so fired.

We made it to the shop right when the clock rang 9. Right when I was entering the shop, someone pulled me back. I looked back to see Harry frowning at me. Gosh, I have to get use to being next to Harry until we find away to get rid of these cuffs!

"I can't go in there with you. Remember I'm Harry Styles" he gestured to himself. I frowned, he was right.

"Okay, you’re gonna go in there, grab an apron and hat and try to hid those curls. If you hid them, no one will know who you are" I told him. He nodded and we went inside the shop, straight to the back. After fixing his hair for the millionth time, we went out to the register. I noticed my co-worker Steve was there. He is a typical Californian boy living in New York. How funny!

“Hey Steve, sorry I’m late. Please tell me Dave didn’t notice” I asked him. Dave is the owner of the shop and if he noticed that I was late, I would be fired.

“Don’t worry Mels, I covered for you” He grinned at me, his blue eyes sparkling at me. I signed in relief.

“Thank you Steve so much” I ran up to him and hugged him, again forgetting that I’m handcuffed to Harry. So what ended up happening is my right hand went straight around Steve’s neck while my left hand (the hand that’s cuffed) hugged my stomach. I pulled Harry in the process, so he ended up smacking right into me, hugging me from behind. His right hand (his hand that’s cuffed) layed right on top of my left hand.

We ended looking up like a sandwich, with me in the middle; behind the register and a line of people that just formed staring at us. I pulled back from Steve and blushed. He just nodded and attended the register while I went to the coffee machine. Harry still didn’t let go of me.

“Harry, you can let go now” I said shaking him off. He smirked at me but let me go.

“You know you like being close to me” He whispered in my ear before pulling away and leaning in the counter. Okay, I have no idea what is going through this boys mind. I mean he was a flirt when he came to the café that day, but it wasn’t this bad. He finds away to flirt off of anything! It’s actually kinda cute. No! I shook my head and went to work, pulling Harry’s hand as well.

---Harry’s POV---

    Dam, did she look hot in her uniform. Her polo fitted her nicely, making her chest look very attractive. And her pants molded her ass nicely as well. Oh God, she’s just straight up hot! I’m just dyeing to make her mine. I looked at her remembering the conversation I had with Louis after she fell asleep.

---Flash Back of Last Night---

“Wait so you’re telling me your gonna seduce her so that she’ll sleep with you?” Louis asked through the phone.