Part 5

After finding a supermarket where you could use a small kitchen to cook, we sat on a picking table between the trees.

The moonlight peaked through the leaves and the stars were shining bright. If it wasnt for this, I wouldnt have realized time had gone by so quickly.

When I was with Minho, the sense of time didnt seem to exist. While setting everything on, he said:

-Do you mind letting go? Dont get me wrong, I would hold your hand for ages but you wont be able to eat neither.  –Just then I noticed we had been holding hands for near thirty minutes, since the bicycle incident.

Again, I turned into a human tomato. He laughed, funny. –Unless you want me to feed you? –He smirked. I could feel he was provoking me, expecting my reaction.

-Ill count that as two questions, you only have one left. –this time I didnt give him what he wanted because he has that habit of teasing me with flirty intentions, which I didnt really care about, but sometimes I couldnt understand why.

He only liked me as a friend so he just messed my mind even more.

He pouted and looked at me sadly.  I continued setting the table, faking I ignored him because I could never do that.

Then he surrounded the table and gave me a back hug. It got me by surprise, causing me to emit a weird sound. I had such a soft spot for him

-Chaaannie -he called me by that nickname he gave me, and that I loved, with a cute voice. I sighed and smiled after.

-Miiinhoo... –I replied, imitating him. I looked at him from the corner of my eye. He was also smiling now and we laughed together.

We had prepared two cups of instant ramen, some rice with seaweed and cheesecake as dessert.

Meanwhile, we checked our phones which we forgot existed during all the evening. I had a ton of messages from the boys, especially Felix, Changbin and Jisung.

OPERATION MINCHAN

Lix<Hey mate
Sung<Chan?
Binie<Bangchan
Binie<Christopher Bangchan
Lix<R U ALIVE :o
Lix<OR U DEAD BC YOU UWUED TOO HARD?
Binie<I hope everything has turned out well ;)
Sung<Yasss, update us please!!!
Woojinie<Yeah, I think hes dead
Lix<Then Ill take his snacks<3
Binie<Mm, I claim his headphones :*

No Im not>
And stop self distributing my properties!!!>

Woojinie<Anyways, tell us about the date Chan :9
Sung<For Gods sake!!
Lix<LIKE, RN

Okay okay I get it!>
+5 images sent

I briefly explained that we followed their suggestions, as they could see in the pics I sent them.

Lix<WE WANT DETAILS! >:(
Binie<Exactly!

Nothing special happened>

Sung<Yeah sure *insert rolling eyes emoji*
Binie<Its not showing squirrel, yk?

We just held hands for 30min and he has just back hugged me not a while ago>

Lix<WHAT
Sung<WHAT
Binie<WHAT
Woojinie<Told ya
Binie<Woojin
Woojinie<k
Woojinie<WHAT

But only because he prevented me from crashing with a bicycle!! >

Lix<MINHOS GAY IS SHOWING

Stop it with that>

-Channie? –Minho whispered. –I think I have to get going if I want to catch the last bus. –He said with visible sorrow. I didnt want it to end neither.

-Its fine, Ill tidy up –I said with a smile on my lips.

OPERATION: MINCHAN

I have to leave you boys, we are going to go home now>

Sung<GO GET YOUR MANZ
Lix<NSDFSINFSFM
Binie<YAS YOU GO BOY
Woojinie<Why are you all writing in caps now?
Woojine<Whatever go get him Chan!! ;)

Thx for everything boys>
U r the best <3>

Binie<Yeah yeah we know :)
Lix<Ilyy<3
Sung<Ttyl
Woojinie<Good luck!

We threw everything on a bin nearby and made our way back, this time in a slightly uncomfortable silence.

-I enjoyed this date very much -I hesitated but I was glad I talked because he told me he also did enjoy it -I hope we get to hang out like this more often from now on.

After remembering the warm of Minhos hand I dont know, the words came out without thinking. I facepalmed internally. He stopped in front of me, next to the bus stop.

-Channie. -he stared at my with that sparkly eyes that you could even see in the darkness of the night. A blow of wind made his puffy hair move with it gracefully.

-Yeah? Whats wrong? -I was a little bit confused because after the back hug and having dinner, he only talked a few words.

It looked like he was thinking about how to tell me something the whole time, with his eyebrows furrowed.

-You remember I still have a question left, right? -he side-smiled, but he somehow seemed concerned.

He was playing with the buttons of his shirt. I swear Ive never seen him nervous so I started being nervous too.

-Hahaha yeah I do, but why do you bring it now? -Yes, he had a question left but I didnt think it was that important, also I would answer to all the questions he wanted without necessarily being part of the game.

-Do you like me? -he said, whispering so softly I doubted I could hear it. But I did.

The alarm inside my head turned on. No, no, no and no! It wasnt the right moment to panic. Or maybe it was.