Part 2

-Definitely, this is not a good idea. –After arguing for a few minutes, I gave up. Well more than arguing it was just Jisung and Changbin remembering how soft I was for Minho, Felix shaking me and Woojin encouraging me about my feelings for him.

I'm sure the punishment of not completing the dare would have been worse so I didn't have an option. I sent a message to Minho a few minutes ago. They sent the message, because I was trembling so much I couldn't type properly.

My phone was on the floor, in the middle of the circle we made, waiting for his response. I was nervous as heck. I couldn't stop rambling about all the things that could go wrong while playing with the neck of my hoodie: him not agreeing to go out with me or over thinking about the possible conversations we could have.

A ding and a slight vibration interrupted my thoughts. Everyone gasped and before I could react, Felix threw himself to reach the phone. And I threw myself in top of him to be able to see. Everyone else gathered around. Felix unlocked my phone by himself as he knew the pattern.

Hi Minho c: >

<Hey Channie ̴

Min<3 is typing...

-Felix, quick, leave the chat! –Changbin urged him. –We shouldn't read the messages instantly. –he explained pointing his index finger like a teacher. Jisung nodded, as if he completely understood.

-Omg we sound so ridiculous. –I said, rolling my eyes. Woojin laughed at my comment. Then I heard another ding.

<How are you doing?

Good>

What about you?>

<Can't complain :)

-What if he was sleeping and we woke him up? What if he's upset with me now? –I started to feel insecure about all of this.

-Shut up dummy, look at this. –Felix pointed at the icon.

Min<3 is typing...

<So, what's going on?

-I'll go straight to the point, okay?

-Felix, none of this is straight at all. –Jisung laughed at his own pun. We glanced at him weirdly. -Fine, I admit that was lame.

I was wondering if you would like to go out tomorrow?>

Min<3 is typing...

<Yeah sure!

<Should I bring someone?

Um well I was thinking about only the two of us?>

If that's okay with you ofc>

I got up to pick up a cushion from the sofa and buried my face on it, expecting a rejection.

<Oh

<Like a date?

Felix read out loud so I could know the answer.

-WHAT? –I raised my head, in shook. And ran back to lie on top of him again, hugging the cushion. The other members patted my back, cheering me.

Only if you want to call it like that ;)>

-What the heck Felix! –it was too late to regret it, the message was instantly seen by Minho –It looks as if I were flirting with him! –I hit his arm making him lose balance.

-Isn't that what we want!? –well, he had a point there.

-This is so embarrassing...

Min<3 is typing...

The five of us stopped breathing for a sec.

<I would love to<3

<I'll pick you up... at 7 p.m.?

Nice!>

See you then>

<Goodnight Channie<3

Night Min<3>

Felix glared at me, to see my reaction as everyone else. My face and ears turned so red you could confuse me with a tomato. They started clapping and shouting, as loud and extra as they usually are. I put on the hood, pulled the strings to shrug it, and hid myself.

-What should I do now!? –I half shouted half panicked behind the fabric of my sweater.

-Let's start with what you would like to do –Woojin tried to keep everything calm to give me the confidence I needed. We stood there thinking about the date.

-What about having a walk around Han River? It's were many couples go. –Jisung finally proposed, hitting his fist against the palm of his hand. We could see he was proud of his own idea.

-And you could also take some photos. –Felix added, clapping like a seal. Yes, Minho actually enjoyed photography so for sure he would like the idea.

-And if you could have dinner outside too, I mean as a picnic or something the two of you, it would be perfect. -Changbin apposed for something more romantic. I weighted the ideas for a couple of minutes and... it couldn't turn out THAT wrong. At least I hoped so.