Chapter 7

I wrote most of this last night at around 3am, so I'm sorry if there are any typos or weird sentences. I proof read it, but I'm a blind bish, so I might have not gotten everything lol

Chan felt heavily uncomfortable when he entered the unfamiliar house with Kangmin's hand on his lower back, like he was controlling him. He'd really been against the older coming along, but he couldn't exactly tell him that, knowing that Kangmin wouldn't react well.

So far, Chan hadn't spotted Minho anywhere, which was probably better as long as he wasn't alone. Kangmin seemed to have this certain hatred for Minho and he'd rather not have the two of them meet. "I should get us something to drink", Chan shouted over the booming music that filled the entire room. Kangmin looked at him. "I'm coming with you. This place is packed", he answered in the same volume.

They started to make their way to where they assumed the kitchen was. It wasn't hard for them to find the source of alcohol. Chan tried to subtly look out for Minho since he was the reason he even came here in the first place.

~

Chan wasn't sure how much he drank within the first hour at this party, but thanks to him being a lightweight he was drunk soon enough. At least, Kangmin wasn't following him around anymore. He'd lowkey managed to escape him through the mass of dancing people. Like Kangmin had said, this place was packed...

"Channie", a soft, honey-like voice called out to him once he'd made it to a quieter, less crowded hallway. He turned around and saw Minho approach him, his hair no longer blonde but a pretty chocolate brown. Chan found himself reaching out and touching it before he could stop himself.

Minho grinned. "You like my new hair?" he asked. Chan nodded, feeling slightly shaky on his legs. He stumbled a little, causing the younger to steady him by grabbing his arms. "Whoa, hey there! Are you drunk?" Minho questioned. Chan clung to him and giggled. "Just a little bit", he answered. The younger chuckled fondly. "I feel kinda dizzy...", Chan muttered.

"Okay, let's get you outside...you look like you could use some fresh air", he said and began to lead Chan towards what looked like the back door. Chan was mildly aware of Minho's steadying, strong arm around his waist.

"My boyfriend's gonna get mad if he doesn't know where I am...", he slurred. Minho clicked his tongue. "You're not his dog. He can have fun on his own", he argued, leading Chan outside into a spacious garden. It was mostly empty except for a guy that seemed to be asleep under a cherry tree.

Minho sat Chan down on a wooden bench, carefully letting go of him once he made sure that he wasn't going to fall over or something. The older was actually grateful to Minho for bringing him here, hopefully further away from Kangmin, at least for a little while. He felt guilty for having those thoughts, but for now he enjoyed being close to Minho.

He rested his head on Minho's shoulder, letting out a sigh. "I've missed you...", he muttered. Minho smiled. "You're cute when you're drunk", he pointed out. Chan lifted his head again to look at him, pouting. "No, I'm not", he replied. Minho laughed. "Yes, you are", he argued playfully.

"But then again, you're always cute", the dancer added, eyes practically glued to the other's pouty lips, while gradually leaning closer. Chan's breath hitched at their sudden proximity. His head felt a little bit clearer thanks to the fresh air and technically, both his mind and his heart should have told him to back away from this.

But instead, his mind and his heart both encouraged him to meet Minho halfway, so that's just what he did. The younger's lips tasted like candy, mixing with the taste of alcohol on Chan's own, which for some reason, wasn't unpleasant at all. He felt Minho's soft, warm hand on his cheek as he scooted even closer to Chan, never breaking the kiss.