Chapter 5

Shane stood at the witches door pulling it open he looked around... Nothing, more like no one, just potions and blood stains and the exceptional surgical utensil. "Hello vampire..." He didn't know how he didn't hear her heart beat of her footsteps behind him, he breathed in taking in the smells, blood, human blood, Jaycee's blood it's strong sent nagging it him reminding him of the sweet taste, also fowl smells unknown to him, rotting flesh, smoke and... Flowers? But then he realized he heard another heart beat quickening pace... He turned there she stood in all her beauty, a smile started to appear, his heart felt lighter a wave of joy came over him, he quickly masked it though, "here's your precious human, though I know not why." She witch then grabbed her arm and pushing her towards me, she was holding a handful of wild flowers I smiled to myself, "where's my reward vampire?" She hissed "here you are devil, your worthless evil soul is nothing to me!" I said throwing a small bag containing the ring at her feet she grabbed it with a greedy glint in her wicked eyes pulling at the draw stings, holding the ring at her eye level, she took the ring opening the lid on it, her mouth now gaping as she breathed her soul back into her body her eyes flashing red then back to green, it was a horrific thing to watch her arms began to change from human to the arms of a monster after watching this for about a minute her body changed to that of a women in her thirties,she was beautiful very beautiful but I knew it was only a spell. "So witch you got what your cold heart desired, and I got what I desired, now I will be leaving." I said picking Jaycee up she gasped holding onto my shoulders I felt tingles where her body touched mine, "yes vampire, but beware not every thing lasts, it has its limit, only strong things last long times, so savor the time you have do not waist it or you will regret it... Very much." She smiled a evil smile before waving her hand vanishing just leaving behind a black mist. I didn't fully understand what she meant, I wasn't sure I should have trusted her or not, she was tricky but she never lied just found ways around things, just slightly bending the rules, but as everyone knows, you can always trust a untrustworthy person to be untrustworthy, it's the trustworthy ones you have to worry about for you never know when they will be untrustworthy.