Chapter 2

IM TRYING TO UPDATE EVERYDAY FOR A WEEK BECAUSE IM SHURE YOU WOULDN'T WANT TO READ A BOOK THAT ONLY HAS 2 CHAPTERS. IM STILL WORKING ON THE CAST AND THE BOOK COVER. THE FIRST CHAPTER WASN'T TO GREAT BUT I HOPE THIS ONE TURNS OUT A LITTLE BETTER:)

I woke to a throbbing in my neck spreading to my right arm, my head was spinning as I tried to remember what happened after the sharp things entered my neck, at that thought my hand flew to the place were 'it' grabbed me, feeling it... just slightly inflamed, that's when I desired to know exactly were the hell I was! I was starring directly at a blood red ceiling, I sat up, black walls, black carpet with a large red rug, also blood red. I was laying in a huge canopy bed with flowing drapes tied to the four posters on each corner of the bed. The Black and red sheets and covers were tucked tightly around me. I pushed them away swinging my legs over the edge of the bed, I was so short my feet hung over a foot above the floor. I swung off running to one of the windows I through open the curtains... But bars blocked my path of escape, grabbing the bars with my hands I pulled, but was suddenly interrupted by a voice, "Little Jaycee, I already told you, you can't get out." I whirled around coming face to face with a tall man, no shorter than 6 4" I pushed me into the wall beside the window, "Your blood, Jaycee, calls out to me." As he said that he ran his had up my neck leaving tingly sensations making my heartbeat skyrocket "And as your heartbeat quickens, the more I want to drink you dry. The harder it gets to control myself." With that he grabbed my neck sliding me up the wall.

SHANE'S (P.O.V)

As I held her at my eye level, I watched as the life in her was leaving, her heartbeat slowing down making my blood lust more controllable, I know that if I even had one little taste I wouldn't be able to stop myself, like at the graveyard when I bit her, one of the corpses had to drag me off of her with the help of another vampire, I had never had that good of blood in my life. Sweet with just a little mint flavor, she tasted like heaven. Snapping out of my thoughts I released her, lip body colliding with the floor. She gasped for air pushing her self up with her hands but then falling back to the floor. I walked away from her and out the door.

1HOUR LATTER (Still Shane's (p.o.v))

I walked back to my room to check on my little blood slave. I opened the door glancing at each corner of the room, then my eyes landed on her, still lying on the floor her white dress contrasting with the black and red colors of my room. I strained my ears to see if I heard a heartbeat...nothing. I ran to her picking her limp body up. Her eyes were closed and a black and blue hand mark was imprinted on her neck. "She's...dead!" I head my fathers voice behind me.