Day 1

🌹

I shot up from my bed realizing what day it was. June 21st! Haha, no. Saturday! Everyone's favorite day is Friday but not meee!!

I pranced over to my closet to pick out a shirt. Hmm... Fall Out Boy shirt... yah I'm feeling it. I grab that, and a green flannel. Done! No, wait, pants. Yah pants would be good. I dig around in my drawer for some shorts. Black high waisted shorts or ripped jean shorts? Ripped jean shorts. I add that to my pile and skip over to my ihome. My family is used to my Saturday jamming so nobody ever bothers me about the volume anymore. I turn it up all the way when I hear probably my favorite song start playing. Jasey Rae by All Time Low. I sing along while I go into my bathroom and turn the shower on. Once its on the perfect temperature I take my pjs off and jump in. I jam while scrubbing my hair and body clean. Once I finish all dat shower business I get out and grab a towel. After I dry off I throw on my outfit. I sit on my bathroom counter and start my makeup. I don't really wear much. Just some concealer, eye liner, and mascara. Quickly I straighten my hair and put it into a high ponytail. I hop off the counter and dance back over to my ihome. I take out my phone and put it into my back pocket. As I'm about to leave I remember shoes are essential. Next to my door are my black Vans. Perf! I throw them on and grab my blue and green penny board. My house is like a mansion and has a cool banister that Teresa never lets me slide down. Teresa is the 'opair' who is basically my mom.

For some reason this Saturday I feel rebellious so I slide down it anyways. I do ballet turns into the kitchen. Teresa is in there holding my plate out. Its the same every Saturday, a strawberry poptart and an apple. I throw down my penny board and ride through the kitchen and grab the plate without stopping.

"Bellerose please be home by 11! And do not ride that in the foyer!" Teresa yells after me.

"Alright T, I will! And I won't!" I yell back. Since I sorta already broke one rule I get off my board and just walk through the foyer. Done with my poptart I just leave the plate on the stairs. Once I reach the doors I grab my back pack that's next to the door and run outside. I put down my board and ride down the driveway. Rose is backing out of her driveway when I ride past her house. Me and Rose decided that since we both have 'rose' in our names she would use it as her nickname instead of mine.

"Hey Rosie, where you headin?" I ask her kicking up my penny board so it was in one of my hands.

"Uh, work. But have fun on Main street doll!" She says. I wave as she drives off and continue my journey. Once on Main Street I wave to Chris the owner of the floral shop. She loves that I'm always down here because it gives her someone to talk to. I've been coming down here since I was in grade 8.

I put my penny board and backpack in a secret spot so nobody steals them. I connect my phone to a Bluetooth speaker from my back pack. It starts to blare music. My speaker looks like headphones but aren't, you would go deaf with them on your ears, so I wear them around my neck. I fricken love it. As soon as I turn it on I get the usual. Those random people who jam with me and then the stares.

I absolutely love dancing with people. It's so fun. Sometimes when people look like they want to dance I walk over and grab their hands and make them dance.

After an hour of singing and dancing and flipping around I see a group of boys watching me across the street. Not staring disapprovingly but not dancing, just watching amused. I wave at them and they wave and start to walk across the street. A lot of time when strangers want to talk to me I pretend I'm deaf because I'm not really one to have conversations with weirdos. If I do the whole sign language thing they either go away or sign back. Usually they go away.

The boys walk over and immediately the tall blue eyed boy catches my eye. He is gorgeous. The boy with colorful hair walks over and starts complimenting me on my dancing.