Chapter 57// Interview/Article

Interview with Tom Holland and Thera Harrington at the Spider-Man : Homecoming premiere

- Star Magazine

Yesterday was the highly anticipated premiere of the new Spider-Man movie in LA, on Sunset Boulevard. A lot of celebrities walked the red carpet but the one movie star we all waited for was Tom Holland, the new face of Spider-Man.

We had thought he would've brought his brothers like he did for the premiere of Civil War in 2016 but he actually took his friend Thera Harrington, singer of the band Against the Current and good friend of his (there's even rumours of them dating). Luckily, we had the opportunity to talk to them on the red carpet and let us tell you, they are a lovely pair that we wouldn't mind be an actual couple.

Tom (T) - Thera (TH)

SM : Tom, Thera, hi, you guys look amazing, how are you doing today?

T : Hi, thank you, I'm great, so happy to be here, it's amazing

 TH : Hi, you also look great, and to be honest I'm kind of overwhelmed (laughs), I'm trying my best not to fall over

SM : You're doing great, don't worry.

So Tom, I heard that playing Spider-Man was a dream of yours, is it true?

T : Completely true, I've been a fan of Spider-Man since I was a little kid, I had the sheets, the pajamas, you name it.

SM : That's crazy! Have you already seen some of the movie or is it gonna be a complete surprise?

T : I have seen most of the movie but there's still some scenes I haven't seen yet so there's still gonna be a part of surprise

TH : Well you saw enough to give us some spoilers...

SM : Have you really already spoiled the movie ?

T : Ok that's not fair, you can't just say that! But I must admit I have revealed some things but not a lot!

SM : How was filming? With Jon Watts, the director and Robert Downey Jr and Michael Keaton who are, let's just say it, legends

T : It was amazing, I learned so much from them, Robert being an improv master and Michael being an amazing actor, they helped me improve myself as an actor. Jon was a great director, he was so fun to work with, letting us do some improvising and pitch in our ideas.

SM : That's fantastic! Thera, don't worry I'm not forgetting you.

TH : Don't worry, I'm not the star tonight so it's normal (laughs)

SM : Are you a Marvel fan? Or DC ? Or even not a fan of superheroes?

TH : I love Marvel, I've also watched it since I was young but it's my band mate, Luke, that's the biggest fan, he's got the comics and is really really into it

T (mumbling) : Good answer...

Thera laughs

SM : And you've went to visit the Infinity War set, right?

TH : I am lucky enough to say that I have and that's thanks to this gentleman right here. (She points at Tom).

SM : A chance, for sure. How was it?

TH : It was great, we had a blast, everyone's super nice, Luke was fangirling constantly which was pretty funny to watch. I'm super lucky to have been able to see the set and also to be here, once again thanks to Tom.

T : I think it's safe to say that you owe me (laughs)

TH : I'm not even gonna try to argue cause I really am in his debt now.

SM : So Thera you're a singer right, any new stuff coming up?

TH : Well we're about to go back on tour in Europe and then in Asia so no, nothing new coming soon... But once we're back from tour, that's when new stuff's gonna come. Not that I'll spoil anything (clears throat).

T : Oh come on! You won't let it go, will you?

TH : Never!

SM : OK you guys, I gotta ask, is there anything going on between you two? I mean you are shipped together by lot of your fans and now I see why, you have a lot of chemistry...

T : Sorry to disappoint but we're just friends, there's nothing whatsoever

TH : Yeah, we just get along great. Plus if ever, it would be too complicated I mean with me touring and Tom filming, it's be impossible. Let's not forget the fact that I live here, in LA and he lives in London.

SM : So you thought about it...

TH : What? No! I'm just saying and with everybody pushing us to be together it's difficult not to think about it.

SM : So it's never gonna happen?

T : No, neither of us are interested in each other that way

SM : That'll disappoint more than one. That is all, I'll let you guys go, thank you both for your time, hope you have a great night!

TH : Thanks you too!

T : It was a pleasure, enjoy the movie!

Here you have it, Thera Harrington and Tom Holland at the Spider-Man premiere. They were both so sweet, trying go to each and every fan for a picture or an autograph and how they took the time to answer the questions, a great pair!
Bad news is, the Tera ship isn't ready to sail anytime soon... Maybe in a couple years? Who knows!

Don't forget to go see Spider-Man: Homecoming, out on July 7th (it was amazing)!

- Star Magazine

See also :

Laura Harrier and Zendaya, looking stunning at the Spider-Man : Homecoming premiere

Every celebrity present at the Spider-Man : Homecoming premiere (slideshow)

Robert Downey Jr. on working with Tom Holland (Interview)

A/N

Surprise update!!!! Yeah I had this chapter ready and couldn't wait to update for you guys!!

Song of the chapter : Dog days are over - Florence + The Machine

Charlotte xx

PS : Have you seen Tom's latest post on the brother's trust on Instagram could you imagine actually winning? sjshzkdkdv I'd die