Chapter 45// Twitter + Instagram live

thera.harrington : To all the fans, I'm doing an Instagram live to explain everything tonight at 8pm ET❤

12.8k rewteets | 37k likes | 843 replies

theraH_ATC started a live video. Watch it before it ends!

"Hey guys, I look like crap and it's really late, here... But anyways, I owe you guys an explanation on the whole Elena Martin situation, you deserve to know the whole story. I'll wait a little for people to arrive."

"Oh my god hi, I love youu ❤❤"

"We're here for you Thera 😘"

"Hi from Japan! 🇯🇵"

"Thanks for this Thera!"

maebae : "Love you baby, you can do this ❤"

"Oh wow you guys are a lot. Love you too! Thanks Mae."

"Well, let's start from the beginning, shall we? I'm warning you, this is gonna be long and I might get emotional. Oh and there might be some cursing involved so sorry in advance."

Thera gives a small smile

"We completely understand ❤"

"Hi Thera ilysmmmm ❤"

"Heyy 😍"

"So if you have read those goddamn Star Planet articles, you know the story but I'll start from the beginning. As Elena said, we have known each other our whole life. We were neighbors and were in the same year at the same school. My other best friend was Taylor, her younger brother. He was a year younger than us but we still would hang out together."

tomholland2013 : "I'm here for you 😘"

"Tom supporting Thera is so cute 😍"

"I'm gonna start crying 🙃"

"Thera looks so sad, I hate it 🙁"

"Oh hey Tom, thanks... Not the way I wanted to tell you, but too late I guess."

"Anyways, a year and a half ago all of us were finally reunited after six months: I was in LA, working on my music, Elena in Florida studying interior design and Taylor a freshman at NYU, he was studying business. We were pretty busy to say the least. We had spent the week together and it was our last night together."

Thera starts tearing up

"Oh fuck sorry, I'm already starting to cry, great"

"Don't apologize to us, it's normal ❤"

"We love you Thera ❤"

"Stay strong ❤👊🏻"

frenchnic : "T it's ok 😘"

"You guys are too nice."

She takes a deep breath

"The plan was to stay in, eat pizza, watch a movie, only the three of us like old times. But a friend of mine had invited us to a party not far away from our house. Long story short I convinced Elena and Taylor to go but Taylor was still really reluctant. It's only after that I realized how selfish I had been."