Chapter 1: First Day in Hell

---------------- ❊ ༻❃༺ ❊ ----------------

---------------- ----------------

"The man of knowledge must be able not only to love his enemies but also to hate his friends."

---------------- ----------------

*Jade's P.O.V.*

Today's finally the big day. It legitimately took all intensive summer for me to achieve the perfect figure. No longer known as "Fatty Jade". Therefore, be ready Jay Styles. This is actually the year that I can convincingly confide my genuine feelings for you.

Jay's been typically my crush ever since we were in preschool, but now that we are nearly in college, I can finally divulge him on what I feel. And in that case, I entail looking gorgeous before stepping out of the house.

I instantly leap out of bed and wobbled my way to a huge closet suitably filled with profuse clothing hanging prominently on the adjustable pole – some are sprucely folded on the lower rack.

There are so many decent clothes inside that I truly need to chuck myself inside to look eagerly for the perfect outfit. However, since I've been waiting for this specific day to arrive, my iconic outfit for the day is organized at the distinct edge of the closet to have less trouble spotting it.

I take a deep breath before carefully gathering my decent clothes out of the closet and tossing it on the bed. After typically completing my everyday routines, I carefully take off my pajamas and got properly dolled up in a plain fitted pitchy shirt and a striking pair of ripped jeans.

"Guess that'll do," I breathed out while prudently taking a brief glance at the polished mirror. Smile. Now everything is properly set. Ready to go back to school without any more drama.

~~~~~~

"Be careful, Honey!" mom honks after I got out of her car. I nod politely and instantly flash her a bland smile until she finally drove away.

"Oh my god---who the fuck is that?--- is that her?" Suddenly, various dull murmurs were purely heard right behind me, but I didn't mind.

Steadily but surely, I reluctantly emit the air I was merely holding and elegantly turns on my heel – only to see a group of students, mainly foolish girls, staring disapprovingly at me with salient confusion written all over their grave faces.