S i x t e e n

|lily Martins|

After packing almost everything she needed in her grandma's house with the help of, Ethan, Grayson and Stephanie. They called a move in truck to help move all the stuff at once instead of having to take it in bits, they were extremely tired, seeing as it was late at night already and they had been at it since day, and they were only moving lily's stuff and some important stuff that she wanted to keep.

"are you sure that's everything?" Stephanie asked.

"I hope so, I'm definitely not carrying anything for the rest of today." lily sighed.

"neither am I. I'm tired as hell" Ethan yawned, plopping on the couch for a rest and Grayson following his actions on the couch next to him.

"me and Steph are gonna go to My apartment and get a few stuff unboxed, you guys can come over tomorrow morning to help" lily said, grabbing Stephanie's car keys.

"see ya!" the twins shouted in sync.

The two got into the car, lily driving. She knew how to drive but she didn't have a car, she mostly rode her bicycle which she had stopped riding for a while. She was now saving up for a car cause she realized she desperately needed one. With life now getting a bit more busy and hectic, she needed something that could get her where she needed to be a bit faster than a bike.

She now Had her own place, meaning she needed a job that would at least pay enough for her to maintain her house and her basic needs too. So she was definitely going to start getting busy.

"were here," lily announced as they parked.

Both girls got out and headed into the apartment, finding that the place had been filled with a bunch of boxes. They got right into it, placing the boxes where they needed to be. If it had kitchen stuff, they put the box in the kitchen and same to other rooms. By the time it was 1:00 am, they were done with the bedroom, Bathroom and living room only left with the kitchen which they would do tomorrow.

They ate some postmates before going to bed, tired than ever before.

------------------------

Ethan and Grayson showed up at 11:00 in the morning, and arranged the kitchen on behalf of lily. And when she woke up she was so happy they did as she wasn't in the mood to. After all deciding to have a lazy day, they stayed in doors, sleeping, talking and relaxing. For the whole day, charging up their batteries, to at least have some energy.

________________________

Finally Done with apartment shit. About time. :)