Chapter two

P.O.V of Raven
I was rudely awoken by a banging on my door, followed by Beast Boys whinging voice, "Rae, come on get up. This is important."

"What?" I asked, throwing open the door and staring at him.

"Starfire's gone." He said, "She left a note. Said she went looking for Robin and isn't coming back until she proves us wrong."

I glared at him, not from anger at him but from frustration at Starfire, and I heard something shatter in the distance. I quickly regained my emotions, grabbed a cloak from the side and headed out to join the boys.

"Are you not going to get properly dressed?" BB asked.

"In a moment, I need to speak with Cyborg." I said and we went into the main room where he was cooking up breakfast.

"Morning Raven, Beast Boy." He said, "Care for some waffles?"

"Why are you in such a good mood?" I asked.

"Because I just managed to locate Starfire." He grinned.

"Well done, that must be so difficult with her tracker still on her and switched on." I said and he gave me a glare as he served me my waffles.

We ate in silence and when we were done I headed back to my room, grabbed my clothes, showered and changed into them. As soon as I was done the alarm went off.

"Johnny Rancid." Cyborg called, "Titans go!"

When we arrived on scene there was a lot of destruction, and he was standing right in the center of it. Before he even had a chance to notice me I sent down a blast his way and he was knocked off his feet.

"Ah, the Teen Titans are here to stop me." He called as he looked over but then he stopped, "You're missing some, where's Robin?"

"That's none of your concern." I bit back, "Azarath-"

I fell to the ground as something hit me from me behind. I turned over just in time to see a form of a person leap over the top of me and go barrelling into Rancid. I accepted Cyborg's hand back up but then we just stood and watched as the mystery figure pummelled Rancid into next week. They moved around a corner and we quickly followed, getting over our shock, to find Rancid on the ground, looking rather broken and the figure crouching over the top of him.

"Where is it?" The figure growled and I swear I recognized that voice.

"It's back at-" Then Rancid saw us, "Please, help."

That was a first. A criminal asking for our help from another criminal, but it wouldn't be right if we didn't.

"Azarath Metrion Zinthos." I called and the figure was lifted off Rancid and into the light.

"Robin?" We all chanted at the same time.

"Hold him there Rae." Cyborg ordered as he readied his sonic blaster and shot at Robin with everything he had, knocking the boy unconscious.

"Th-thank you." Rancid stuttered out as Beast Boy lifted him to his feet and cuffed him up.

"What did he want?" I asked.

"A key." Rancid said, "A master key that can unlock everything. Wait, hold up, that's Robin?"

"That's none of your concern." I replied but he just laughed as the cops took him away.