“Ah yes but it does present me to the other men in the club.” I reply cheekily.

His growl echoes through the empty bathroom, “Mine.”

I smirk at his response. The more animalistic side of me loves when he get possessive like that. Before the change I would have been scared by such a declaration but after six months of being with Edgar and four months of living this new life I’m becoming accustomed to this playful prodding. Oh and its not one sided either, Edgar the eternal seeker of ego stroking, incites my own possessive streak for kicks.

“Want to prove it?” I whisper.

He shakes his head but I can tell it’s taking a lot of force on his end, “Not with a corpse in the same room and where someone can see us.”

“Not an exhibitionist, darling?” I tease.

“I’m many things when it comes to you but letting other people watch my mates reaching the heights of pleasure isn’t something I can allow. That sight belongs only to me.”

I shiver at the declaration and my voice goes breathless, “How sweet of you.”

“Never sweet, Amour, never that.”

He nips at the skin of my neck making me moan, “We should go.”

“Yes, we should.” He sighs, “I haven’t eaten yet.”

“Ah, yes. Fast food or sit down meal?”

He rolls his eyes at me. “Really?”

I give him an innocent look, “What? Do you not like my code words?”

“Your ridiculous.” He groans before smiling indulgently at me.

“And you’re a pain in my ass.”

“Your very delectable ass.”

“Pig.”

“I’d roll around in your filth anytime.”

I make a face, “Gross.”

He laughs from his belly before grabbing my hand, “Come along, love. I need you to reel me in a fish.”

“Oh look whose using code words now.”

He chuckles shaking his head as he leads me out of the bathroom and leads me down the sketchy hallway towards the belly of the club. A thumping bass and flashing lights split open the darkened atmosphere that makes Club Stellar it’s reputation as the best club in downtown. Without hesitation he pulls me onto the dance floor and I can’t help but feel a lovely sense of déjà vu.

Seemingly sensing my nostalgia he looks over his shoulder at me gifting me a slow grin making me blush. Either way you slice it I was a virgin when I gave myself to Edgar and no matter how often its occurred sex is still something I need to get used to. No matter how mind blowing it may or may not be. 

Though I’m pretty sure it is.

Pulling me in front of him I wobble a bit on my heels before he steadies me with his hands on my hips. He moves me back so his chest is right against my back while the grip on my hips tightens when I begin to move against him. Closing my eyes I raise my hands until they dig in the coal black strands of his hair on the back of his neck making him shiver against me.

There is no one but us in this moment.

Just Edgar and I exist.

His hand, feather light and smooth like marble moves down my silk dress until it hits the bare flesh of my thigh. He grips the bare territory with a claw shaped hand, digging his nails into it with brutality I find myself enjoying. I can’t stop myself from moving my neck to the side, offering myself to him in the way he knows best. His lips skim across my exposed skin before resting over the hummingbird fast thump of my pulse there. His fangs skim across it making goosebumps break out all over my body in heightened awareness.