Chapter 5

So before I start to write, I just wanted to apologize for not updating a lot. Like I said in my other book I can't hear you, I have been really depressed lately. A lot of stuff has been going down and it has made me really "slow" I guess u could say. I trust people too easily, causing me to be the one who gets hurt. Let's just say, the British boy who said he was going to be there for me forever, is gone and out of my life. But I hope u enjoy this chapter!

___________________________

Graser's POV

Since our school is so big on football, we have practice on vacation. But DJ and I are okay with that.

We have a HUGE game coming up on the 24th. Christmas Eve games are always the biggest.

We are going up against the Pirates. We call them the meat heads. They are really stupid but are unbeatable because of their size. They are all huge. Hopefully, we win against them.

______

G: "Hey! Principle Simon! Can I ask u the biggest favor?"

Principle S: "Probably for my star athlete. What do u need son?"

G: "You know DJ my girlfriend? Right?"

Principle S: "Of course! She is my other star athlete! U guys are the power couple!!!"

G: "Well, on the day of graduation, I want to ask her to marry me in front of the whole school after we say our speeches. Do you think you would allow that sir?"

Principle S: "Of course!!! That would be amazing!!!! You two are the best couple ever. Good luck son."

G: "Thank you so much sir! I owe you a huge one!!"

I love our principle, he is the best ever.

________

It's the day of the big game! Christmas Eve. I'm so ready!

DJ's POV

Christmas Eve! The big game today! IM SO READY!

It's like 10:45am.

YouTube hasn't been our #1 priority. But our fans understand it.

I change into some sweatpants, some socks, and one of Graser's sweatshirts.

G: "Hey beautiful!"

He picked me up and spun me. I love him.

DJ: "Morning. Did I ever tell u, that I love u?"

G: "Yes!"

DJ: "Kay! Good!"

I have asl way wanted a boyfriend that too cute pictures with me, picked me up, hugged and kissed me a lot, and just loved me, and Zach is everything I could ask for.

Graser yelled "Practice at 11:30!!!!!"

________

Practice is over! We are so ready for this game tonight!!!

Coach: "Zach! DJ! Come here!"

Both of us: "What's up?!"

Coach: "There are people coming to watch you from LSU. If you play your hearts out tonight, the two of you could get a scholarship!"

Graser: "Thanks coach! We won't let you down!!!"

_________

We got home and took a nap.

_________

WE ARE GOING 7-4 we are winning!!! 15 seconds left!

I scored 3 touchdowns and Graser scored 3 and H scored 1!

We are playing our best today!

_______

10... 9... 8... 7... 6...

The ball comes straight for me. I jump and catch the ball and start running as fast as I can. People coming after me. I jump as high as I can. I dodge people as fast as I can!

3...2...

TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!!!!!

The crowd is crazy!

WE WON!!!

The team starts to pick me and Graser up.

After a minute they put us down and Graser picked me up and kissed me.

Graser: "I love u"

I smiled.

Coach: "I would like you two to meet some people."

People: "Hi, I'm Tom, and this is David. We are from LSU and we think you two have a bright future! You both are straight A students and are probably some of the most best players we have seen.

DJ: "Oh my god! This is amazing! Thank you so much!"

Graser: "Thank you so much! This is awesome!"

David: "We will keep in touch."

They both walk away.

DJ: "Graser! THIS IS AMAZING!"

G: "I know! I'll see u at home babe ok? I'm gonna pick up some pizza and the guys will meet you their. H will drive you home ok?"

DJ: "okay love u see you their!"

_____

H: "I can't believe we won that!"

DJ: "I know right?!!!"

I see a bright light

DJ: "H LOOK OUT!!!"

I hear a screech and crash.

Everything is dark.

___________________________

Oooooo a cliff hanger!!!!! What do you think happens next?!!

Comment and vote!!!!

~ Jenny