Let me out Beau Blaze snarled in my head and as much as I wanted to keep him back he won the battle and I was seeing through his eyes as he tackled the kid down and bared his fangs

More screaming and yelling was heard all over the place and I could see from my peripheral vision pack members joining the fight against the rogues who dared attack our school. Blood could be smelt all over the place. The kid below me shifted into a black panther catching me off guard and that was all it took for him to take advantage of the situation and throw me off him causing me to hit the metal lockers, I snarled as a lock dug into my skin before I pushed off just in time to dodge the bastards jaws as they were aiming to clamp on my neck.

Bloody fucking hell Blaze snarled panting. The shifter and I circled each other snarling and growling. I saw a white lion jump into the fight and frowned as he attacked the rogues, practically bulldozing through them as if they were nothing.

He looked up as if sensing my eyes and my breath left my lungs when our eyes locked with each other. Derek. I knew those eyes anywhere and my god did he look beautiful. We turned to the fight that was happening around us and I side stepped the panther as it launched at me but sidestepped it causing the asshole to slam face first against the metal doors of the lockers and he hissed baring its fangs once it was back on its feet.

Beau! I heard someone scream my name but it was too late for me to dodge another shifter who launched at me from behind only when it's jaws clamped down on my neck did I realize what was happening. I could feel my sight going in and out of focus as I tried to get the asshole off me while trying to keep the panther form attacking from in front but it was a loss cause and soon all I could hear was bone breaking, hissing and growls before everything turned black.

"Beau Alexander Storm SaintClaire" a voice said from behind and I turned around and came face to face with my grandparents Jesse and Princeton and I felt my lungs close up as tears burned in my eyes. I ran towards them and jumped into their arms crying. They held me as I cried whispering soothing words into my ear. They were just as handsome and beautiful as my parents had described them to my siblings and I growing up.

"Grandpa, Nono" I whispered once I was calm enough to speak and pulled back to look at them properly. Grandpa Jesse was a beautiful man with soft eyes and caramel shaggy hair while Nono Princeton was a handsome man with dark brown almost black hair and dark blue eyes and his arms were covered in tattoos. They looked just like they did when they were in their teens.

"Why aren't you with your parents Beau?" Nono asked with a raised brow and I frowned

"What do you mean?" I asked and Grandpa and Nono exchanges glances

"Look around you Beau and tell us what you see" Grandpa said and I did. The place looked peaceful, quiet and calm and that's what I told them and they nodded

"Why do you think it's so peaceful here Beau?" Nono asked and I furrowed my brows not understanding his question, "let me rephrase that. Why do you think you can see us?"

I was confused for a few moments before realization dawned on me and I looked at them with wide eyes before shaking my head

"No, no. I can't be dead" I said and they shook their heads

"You're not dead Beau, that is if you wake up" Grandpa said and I frowned making them smile, "listen and you'll see what we mean"

And I did. I could hear my name being called over and over again in the distance and I turned to my grandparents and they just smiled smiled