Chapter 3

Lilly POV:

"Can we hear you sing?" Asked Harry, with a hopeful expression

"Nope but you can watch a video of me dancing in a competition." I said while handing my phone to Niall, ready to play my favourite and one of the most complex routine ever.

"We will take what we can get!" Replied Zayn

---------------watching the video --------------------

"That was amazing, my girlfriend is a dancer on the X factor, you and her would be great friends." Liam said to me after the video had finished

"I would love to." I replied in a kind voice

"Do you want to meet my girlfriend?" Asked Zayn

Now do I want to meet my twin brothers girlfriend only hours of just meeting them all?!? Uhhhh what the hell, why not!

"Why not?!?" I said in reply, I think that was the best answer as Zany's face lit up with joy.

After about 5 minutes of silence I couldn't take it anymore, it was killing me!

"I LIKE BIG BUTTS AND I CAN NOT LIE, YOU OTHER BROTHERS CANT DENY!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

I looked around the van to see all of one direction, all looking at me (haha the same direction), with their hands over heads laughing.

"So you like big butts then?" Harry asked while smirking at me.

"Yeah, I mean they are so much better the normal size bottoms!" I said in my amazing Irish accent.

"Oh my Gosh! We can be Irish accent buddies!" Niall shouted

"Yeah totally!" I said in a really high pitch voice, while flipping my hair over my shoulder.

They all burst out laughing.

-----------------------------------

We finally pulled up to a cottage homely type of house. It was beautiful, I can feel butterflies forming in my stomach.

We slowly got out the van, Liam went to grab my bags from the back. We then all slowly walked up to the front door with Zayn in front of all of us peeps. Zayn then knocked on the door, it opening for us to see................................